In this article, Starlight will share the safety operation rules and commissioning operation procedures of diesel generator sets.
1. The operating personnel should be specially trained, must fully understand the construction performance and function of diesel generator set and auxiliary equipment, and be familiar with the operation and maintenance procedures before they can operate alone.
2. It is strictly forbidden to drink. Operators must not engage in anything unrelated to operation. It is not allowed to leave the work position without authorization, and it is not allowed to decide to replace the work by non-machine operators without authorization.
3. When working at night, the work area should have sufficient lighting.
4. When cleaning the genset body with diesel or oil, smoking is strictly prohibited, and the accessories must not be flammable. Used waste oil, rags, and cotton yarn must be properly disposed of, and they must not be thrown or placed indiscriminately.
5. Cleaning, tightening and other maintenance work on each moving part must be carried out after shutdown.
6. The machine room should be equipped with sufficient fire extinguishing equipment, and the operating personnel should be skilled in using it.
1. Check that there is no looseness in the fasteners, reliable connection of parts, and no cracks and leakages in the lubrication system and oil supply system joints.
2. The cooling water of the water tank should be filled, oil and diesel oil shoule be sufficient, the battery should be fully charged, the wiring should be reliable, and all electrical circuits should be reliable.
3. The exhaust water treatment should be filled with water from above to below 30cm, and the water valve should be closed, otherwise water will flow into the exhaust pipe.
4. All parts of the generator should be in good contact.
1. Press the key , the controller enters "manual mode", the manual mode indicator lights, and then press the key , after the start-up delay ends, enter the fuel relay output 1s delay.
The fuel relay outputs 1s, and then the starting relay outputs; if the genset does not start successfully within the "starting time", the fuel relay and the starting relay stop output, enter the "starting interval time", and wait for the next start;
2. If the genset does not start successfully within the set starting times, the LCD jumps to the alarm screen, and the LCD displays the alarm of starting failure;
3. At any start, if the start is successful, enter the "safe operating time 10s". During this time, low oil pressure, high water temperature, underspeed, charging failure, and auxiliary input (configured) alarms are invalid. After the end of safe operation delay, it will enter the “start idle delay 10s”;
4. During the start-up idling delay, the under-speed, under-frequency and under-voltage alarms are invalid. After the start-up idling delay is over, enter the "high-speed warm-up time delay 15s";
5. When the high-speed warm-up delay ends, the power generation status indicator lights if the power generation is normal. If the generator voltage and frequency reach the load requirements, the power generation closing relay outputs, the generator set is loaded, and the power supply indicator lights, and the generating set enters normal running state; if the voltage or frequency of the genset is abnormal, the controller will stop and alarm (the LCD screen displays the amount of power generation alarm);
1. Press the key to set the generator set to automatic mode.
2. The LCD screen displays the countdown of "Power On Delay";
3. After the start-up delay ends, the fuel relay outputs 1s, and then the start relay outputs; if the genset does not start successfully within the "start time", the fuel relay and the start relay stop output, enter the "start interval time", and wait for the next start;
4. Within the set starting times, if the genset does not start successfully, the LCD jumps to the alarm screen, and the LCD displays an alarm of starting failure;
5. At any start, if the start is successful, enter the "safe operating time 10s". During this time, the low oil pressure, high water temperature, underspeed, charging failure, and auxiliary input (configured) alarms are invalid. After the safe running delay is over, it will enter the “start idle delay 10s”;
6. During the start-up idle speed delay, the under-speed, under-frequency, and under-voltage alarms are invalid. After the start-up idle speed delay is over, enter the "high-speed warm-up time delay 30s";
7. When the high-speed warm-up delay ends, the power generation status indicator lights if the power generation is normal. If the generator voltage and frequency meet the load requirements, the power generation closing relay outputs, the generator set is loaded, the power supply indicator lights, and the generator set enters normal running state; if the voltage or frequency of the generating set is abnormal, the controller will stop and alarm (the LCD screen displays the amount of power generation alarm);
Method 1: Press the button to make the running genset go through stop delay → high-speed heat dissipation delay → stop idle speed delay → power stop delay → generator set stop time delay and then stop. After the generator stops, it enters the standby state of power generation; if the unit cannot stop, the controller alarms (the LCD screen displays the failure warning of stop).
Method 2: Press the "emergency stop" button on the control cabinet (used in case of emergency).
No response when the controller is powered on
Check the starting battery
Check the controller wiring
Check DC insurance
Generator sets shutdown
Check if the water/cylinder temperature is too high
Check alternator voltage
Check DC insurance
Controller emergency stop
Check whether the function of the emergency stop button is correct
Check whether the positive pole of the starting battery is correctly connected to the emergency stop input
Check if the connection is open
Low oil pressure alarm after successful start
Check oil pressure sensor and its connection
High water temperature alarm after successful start
Check the water temperature sensor and its connection
Alarm shutdown during operation
Check related switches and connections according to LCD display information
Check programmable input port
1. During mechanical operation, pay close attention to the indicator values of generator and generator set instruments, and immediately take measures or shut down after abnormalities are found.
2. During operation, maintenance and adjustment of the operating mechanism are not allowed. Do not open the power control box when transmitting power.
3. Make relevant records and shift work.
1. Check once a month. If corrosion is found, remove it in time and re-seal it.
2. Check whether the electrolyte of the battery is lacking every month.
3. Generally, diesel engine internal is not sealed, and it is started irregularly during storage to keep the inside of the cylinder dry to avoid corrosion, and the air inlet and exhaust outlet of the engine must be tightly sealed during storage to prevent moisture and dust Intrusion.