The diesel generator st should be disassembled when it is repaired and maintained. Here is how to dissassemble the diesel engine or alternator.
The disassembly of diesel engine or alternator shall follow the following steps:
1. Disconnect a circuit that supplies power to an auxiliary device, such as hearing jacket.
2. Disconnect the battery charging line, remove the Genset battery connection (when the negative electrode is removed first) and remove the battery if necessary.
3. If the generator has a hood, unscrew the bolts on each side of the same cover, remove the exhaust pipe, and then remove the lid.
4. When removing the control screen, remove all wires and support together, fully ensuring that all edges can be reconnected.
5. If the diesel engine and AC motor are to be removed, the rings of the diesel engine and alternator can be hoisted independently, but the bolts that hold them on the underframe must be removed first.
1. If we only dismantle the diesel engine, remove the line hose from the diesel engine first.
2. If the alternator has only one foot on the base, the front end of the alternator is first supported when the diesel engine is removed.
3. Bolt off the top of the diesel engine on the base. Loosening the fixed bolts of the alternator may facilitate the removal of the diesel engine.
4. Remove the alternator fan protection cover.
5. Hang on with hooks or wooden supports and be careful not to damage the fan.
6. Remove joint bolts for diesel engine and alternator.
7. Use an overheat hoist or similar device to hold the rail of the diesel engine.
8. Now move the engine forward until it is completely detached from the alternator and can be lifted off the base.
1. If the generator is only ready to be removed, then the diesel generator can be lifted from the base.
2. Remove the line hose.
3. Remove the bolts of the generator that are fastened to the base.
4. Remove the AC generator fan protective cover, the socket and the front part of the generator, fix it with a stem at the bottom center line, so as to limit the movement to the air gap, so that the bearing and the magnetic coil do not love the damage.
5. Use a machine or similar device to support the AC motor, and half the AC motor slid back to the chassis before lifting.
At present, according to the differences in their electricity consumption and the limitations of various specific conditions, some users use diesel generators and other use gasoline generator set. Although each kind of machine has its particularity in constructions, but its disassembly method is basically similar. Below take 4135 diesel generator set as an example.
1. Release fuel, oil and cooling water
A. Release diesel oil from the tank
B. Release oil from oil pan and oil cooler.
C. Turn on the discharge switch of the airframe, water tank and oil cooler and let the water in the generator body clean.
D. Keep the maintenance site clean when releasing fuel, oil and cooling water.
2. The connections between the distribution panel and the generator and diesel engine are removed, and the corresponding marks are made. The oil, water temperature and oil pressure sensors are removed from the diesel engine.
3. Remove the fixed screw and lift the panel from the rack.
4. Remove air filters, silencers, intake and exhaust pipes.
Pat attention that the gasket under the generator base should not be lost and can not be replaced at will. Otherwise the central line of the generator and the diesel engine will not be in a straight line after the assembly of the generator set which will cause the vibration of the generator and even cause serious accidents. At the same time, in the process of lifting attention to personal safety.
1. Turn off the oil switch, remove various tubing and lift the tank.
2. Remove high-pressure tubing, high-pressure oil pump (fuel injection pump) and injector.
When dismantling the injector, we should keep all kinds of gaskets well, do not lose or damage, otherwise the cylinder will leak air around the injector, so that the diesel engine can not work properly.
3. Screw down the diesel filter and remove the filter.
① Unscrew the water pipe clamping screw, unplug the rubber pipe, release the water tank and pump water pipe clamp screw, finally release the water tank fixed screw, lift the water tank.
② Loosen the belt adjusting screw, push the charger towards the machine, remove the belt from the pulley, screw down the charger, remove the charger, loosen the fan and pump and fan belt.
Note: when removing the charger, the wires should be marked to avoid the installation of fashion mistakes.
③ Remove oil filter, oil cooler, engine oil pump and starter.
Also pay attention to the connection method when removing the starter.
Below introduce removal methods of valve distribution mechanism, flywheel and gearbox cover plate, cylinder head, piston connecting rod group and crankshaft, cylinder sleeve, etc.
①Open the valve housing, remove the oil pipe and the return screw on the cylinder head, remove the rocker arm group, push rod and top rod.
② Remove the flywheel. Note that the vibration absorber on the flywheel shell should not be lost when disassembling, and use the tongs correctly.
③ Take off the gear cover (check the mesh gear marks, if not marked, mark and remove the gears after the mark.)
④ Take out camshaft
Loosen the cylinder head nut, remove the cylinder head and remove the cylinder pad. When disassembling the cylinder head nut, we should pay attention to the first outside and then inside, divided by diagonal 2 or 3 times with the torque wrench (kg wrench) symmetrical and uniform. When placing cylinder head, put it sideways, do not contact its working surface with the desktop (or ground).
① Remove carbon deposits from the upper part of the cylinder liner.
② Remove crankcase side cover
③ When the crankshaft is rotated, the big head of the piston and connecting rod group to be removed is placed at the side cover plate of the body, the locking wire of the connecting rod bolt is removed, and then the connecting rod bolt is removed evenly and symmetrically with the sleeve and torsion wrench divided into 2 times and 3 times. To pull (or tap lightly with a hammer) the large head cover of a connecting rod and remove it.
If both connecting rod bolts are removed, the long connecting rod of the socket wrench can be inserted into the bolt hole of the large end of the connecting rod, and then the connecting rod can be swayed up and down. If it still can not be removed, then the hand hammer gently tap the rod, generally can be removed. In the process of removing, hold the large head cover of connecting rod with hand to avoid falling oil shell and bruising bearing bush. After removing the big head cover of the connecting rod, slowly rotate the crankshaft so that the piston is located at the top stop point. Then push open the big end of the connecting rod by hand, remove it from the journal of the crankshaft, and then rotate the crankshaft slowly. When the crankshaft is separated from the big end of the connecting rod by the 10cm clearance, the stick is inserted, and finally, the journal is used as the fulcrum, the rod is crowed, and the piston connecting rod is ejected from the cylinder sleeve. In the process of taking out, prevent the connecting rod big head from touching the cylinder inner wall. After the piston connecting rod group is removed. Install the removal bearing bush, gasket, bearing cover and bolt according to the original position so as not to lose or mistake the cylinder sequence.
④ The piston is separated from the connecting rod. The piston pin spring is removed first, and then the piston pin is punched out with the piston pin bushing. If it is aluminum piston, it needs to be heated and then blundered out.
⑤ Take off the crankshaft. When crankshaft is taken, copper block or wood block can be padded on one end of crankshaft, which can be punched by hand hammer.
To remove the cylinder sleeve under conditions, use special tools as much as possible. In the case of forced, the oil shell off, and then from below with a stick to the cylinder sleeve.
Please follow the above removal instruction for diesel generator set.