During the Volvo diesel generator set operation, it is necessary to ensure that the appropriate and stable frequency. The frequency is too high or too low, both will affect the Volvo diesel generator set itself and the efficiency. What specific impacts do you have?
1. The effect of frequency is higher than the Volvo diesel generator set is: frequency increase, mainly due to roll mechanical strength. High frequency, the speed of the motor is high, and the speed is high, the centrifugal force on the rotor increases, which is to be damaged by certain components of the rotor.
2. Low frequency has 6 main influences on Volvo diesel generator sets, the primary performance as below:
1) The frequency drop caused the rotor to fall, so that the air volume of the two airfans drums will cause the generator cooling condition to deteriorate, each part temperature rises.
2) Low frequency, causing the temperature of the rotor coil to add. Otherwise it will decline.
3) The frequency is low, maybe cause the air changing blade.
4) When the frequency is lowered, in order to make the end voltage unchanged, you have to add magnetic flux, which brills the stator core, magnetic fluid, so that some of the structural components of the base are partially high temperature, some parts and even Mars.
5) When the frequency is low, the speed of the motor is lowered, resulting in a failure to drop the security, product quality, power, etc. of the user's electricity, product quality, and power.
6) Low frequency, low voltage, because the size of the sensing potential is related to the speed of the speed. The speed of the Volvo diesel generator set also reduces the discomfort of the coaxial excitation machine, affecting the output of reactive.
The above are the impact of frequency too high or too low on the Volvo diesel generator set for for your reference. If you have more question on Volvo diesel generator sets, welcome to email us email@example.com, we will be happy to serve you.