When the generator set is in operation, the abnormal water temperature will definitely affect the normal operation of the generator set. In this article, Starlight Power Generation Equipment will briefly introduce the factors of abnormal water temperature of the generator set.
(1) The water temperature sensor of the generator set is faulty
Fault analysis: The current common water temperature sensor has two output interfaces, one is analog output, which converts the water temperature signal into an electronic signal and output to the controller, and the other is a switch output, which is when the water temperature reaches the alarm value. When, output an open-circuit signal to the controller separately. If the controller shows that the water temperature of the generator set is in the normal range, and the controller has a high water temperature alarm, it can basically be determined that the sensor is faulty.
(2) Control system failure
Fault analysis: Through the external testing equipment, the cylinder water temperature is significantly lower than the temperature displayed by the control system, and the water temperature rise rate is abnormal. After the sensor is replaced, the problem still exists, and the controller should be considered.
(3) Failure of the thermostat of the generator set
Fault analysis: the generator set has an alarm for abnormal water temperature, the infrared meter measures the engine body temperature to be greater than 80℃, and the temperature of the heat dissipation water tank and return pipe is significantly lower than the body temperature, it should be considered as a thermostat failure.
(4) Failure of the radiator of the generator set
Fault analysis: Eliminate water shortage in the water tank, such as excessive impurities or dust on the heat sink, and too little air passing through the heat sink, resulting in poor heat dissipation.
(5) Determine whether it is a meter or measuring point failure: if yes, notify the maintenance and processing, and exit the failed measuring point, and closely monitor the normal temperature of other measuring points.
(6) If the indicator or measuring point is correct and the temperature is rising sharply, the load is reduced to reduce the temperature to within the rated value. Otherwise, stop processing.
(7) Check whether the three-phase current is balanced and whether the unbalanced current exceeds the limit. If it exceeds the limit, handle it as the three-phase unbalanced current.
(8) Check whether the three-phase voltage is balanced and whether the power factor is within the normal range. If it does not meet the requirements, adjust it to normal.
(9) Determine whether it is caused by a cooling water failure. If the cooling water temperature rises, check and adjust the flow and pressure of the cooling water within the normal range.
(10) If it is caused by overload, deal with it in the way of overload.
(11) If the cooling water pipe is broken, close the corresponding valve and shut down for processing.
(12) During operation, the temperature of the stator core part generally rises: check whether the stator three-phase current is balanced, the temperature difference between the inlet air temperature and the outlet air, and the cooling water of the air cooler are normal, and corresponding measures should be taken to deal with it. In the above process, the temperature of the stator core should be controlled not to exceed the allowable value, otherwise the load will be reduced and the machine will stop.
(13) During operation, the temperature of individual stator cores suddenly rises: the trend of temperature rise at this point and its relationship with changes in active and reactive power loads should be analyzed, and the measurement point should be checked whether it is normal. If the iron core temperature and the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet air rise significantly, and the "stator grounding" signal appears again, the load should be reduced immediately and the machine should be shut down to avoid the iron core from burning out.
Starlight Power was founded in 1974 and is one of the earliest manufacturers of generators and diesel generator sets in China. If you want get more information, please feel free to send email to email@example.com we will pay highly attention on your question.