The exhaust valve can effectively use the pulse energy generated by the exhaust of the diesel generator to drive the radial flow turbine and make the centrifugal compressor impeller and the turbine rotate coaxially. Through the intake pipe of the diesel generator, the pressure rises and enters the cylinder block, increasing the charge of the diesel generator and burning more diesel. Therefore, the output and economy of the diesel generator are improved. For example, the domestic 135 series supercharged diesel generators can generally increase their power by 50%-60% compared to non-supercharged diesel generators, and reduce their fuel ratio by 5% to 6%. They are used for exhaust gas purification and plateau power compensation.
Because the rotor speed of the exhaust turbocharger is relatively high and the components are more precise, you should be familiar with the structural characteristics of the turbocharger during use and maintenance, and master its disassembly, cleaning, inspection and assembly processes.
What are the structural characteristics of internal combustion engine exhaust turbochargers?
According to the wind direction of the turbine exhaust turbocharger, it can be divided into two types: axial flow and radial flow, which are suitable for high-power and medium and small diesel engines. The diagram below is a radial exhaust turbocharger structure, which is composed of a radial turbine. Centrifugal compressor and intermediate housing with supporting device, sealing device, lubricating and cooling device, etc.
J11 series exhaust turbocharger domestically made 135 turbocharged diesel generator, its steam turbine components include radial turbine rotor shaft, bladeless volute and so on. The vaneless volute component includes a compressor housing. Two parts are respectively provided at both ends of the middle shell. The compressor impeller is fixed on the turbine rotor shaft with a self-locking nut, and the two ends of the middle casing are supported by floating bearings. The thrust bearing installed on the compressor end of the middle shell can bear the thrust generated by the two impellers. Compressor housing: connected to the intake and exhaust pipes of the diesel generator respectively. There is no lubricating oil passage for lubricating and cooling the floating bearing and thrust bearing in the middle shell. Lubricant flows out of the diesel generator lubrication system, after being specially filtered, the oil inlet hole on the middle shell flows into the diesel generator oil pan through the oil return cavity in the middle shell. An elastic sealing ring is arranged inside the impeller of the turbine and the compressor, which plays a role of blocking the oil seal.
How can we remove the diesel generator exhaust valve?
The use of a turbocharger can effectively use the discharged exhaust pulse energy to drive the radial flow turbine and make the centrifugal compressor impeller and the turbine rotate coaxially. Through the intake pipe of the diesel generator, the air pressure rises and enters the cylinder block to increase the charge of the diesel generator and make more diesel fuel burn. Therefore, the output and economy of the diesel generator are improved.
Before disassembling and assembling the exhaust turbocharger of the diesel generator, the mutual positioning interceptor between the compressor casing 1 and the turbine casing can be marked so as to be installed in the original position during the assembly process. The disassembly process is carried out in accordance with the following steps.
1. Loosen the compressor casing respectively. Remove the fasteners on the turbine casing and the middle casing. If the two shells are tightly matched with the middle shell, you can use rubber or a mallet to tap lightly around the shells. When removing the shells, be careful not to tilt the shells in the axial direction to avoid hitting the compressor and the tip of the turbine blade or touch the corresponding inner surface of the shell.
2. The turbine rotor shaft and the hexagonal boss of the impeller outlet are clamped on the vise, and the self-locking nut is confirmed or prepared. Marking of the dynamic balance between the turbine rotor shaft and the compressor wheel 4. Release the self-locking nut, then unscrew it, and gently pull the compressor impeller out of the turbine rotating shaft. If you don’t pull it out, you can take the middle shell with the rotor out of the vise, turn it upside down, immerse part of the compressor impeller in a basin filled with boiling water, wait a while, then take it out of the vise, and then pour it out , part of the compressor impeller is immersed in boiling water, and then the impeller is taken out.
3. After taking out the compressor impeller, hold the turbine impeller by hand, remove the middle casing with the turbine rotor shaft from the vise, and place it on the workbench. The rotor shaft is removed by gently pressing the turbine rotor shaft on the threaded center hole at the end of the compressor. When removing the rotor, be very careful not to contact the rotor shaft with the inner surface of the float bearing.
4. Use round nose pliers to remove the elastic retaining ring from the hole on the compressor end in the middle shell, and then use two cocks to seal the compressor end face, and then press out the shaft seal from the compressor end cover. Then, put two rings made of thin iron wires with your fingertips, and put the two elastic sealing rings on the shaft seal.
5. When flanging the lock piece on the thrust bearing, first screw 4 hexagonal screws, and then take out the thrust bearing and the other push plate.
6. Use pointed pliers to remove the spring snap ring from the bearing hole at the end of the compressor, then remove the thrust ring and floating bearing from the bearing hole, and then use the pointed pliers to compress the spring snap ring in the direction of the compressor end. Take out the end of the machine. But be very careful not to let the spring snap ring rub against the surface of the bearing hole.
Use pliers to place the middle housing on the spring snap ring in the bearing hole of the turbine end, and then remove the thrust ring and floating bearing. Remove the pointed pliers on the end of the steam turbine from the end of the steam turbine and remove the spring snap ring installed on the other end of the floating bearing, but pay special attention to not rubbing the surface of the bearing hole and the surface of the elastic seal ring seat hole.
If you still have questions, please contact Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. We will provide you with a professional diesel generator purchase guide and configure a suitable diesel generator set for you. Looking forward to your inquiry, please send email to us for details firstname.lastname@example.org