The speed regulation methods of diesel generators include electric injection and electric regulation. Both belong to electronic speed regulation, and the difference lies in the control method of mechanical speed regulation. Below, the professional diesel generator manufacturer - Dingbo Power will introduce the difference in speed regulation control execution and fuel injection control between diesel generator electromechanical injection and electric governor.
1. Speed control execution method: The electric speed controller is a speed controller that is fed back by a speed sensor to the machine's speed signal. The speed controller converts the difference into a speed control signal by comparing the pre-set speed value to drive the actuator to control the oil supply rack or sliding sleeve to achieve speed control. The oil supply signal only relies on the speed signal, and the oil supply adjustment is achieved by the mechanical action of the actuator.
The electronic fuel injection machine uses sensors such as speed, injection time, intake temperature, intake pressure, fuel temperature, and cooling water temperature to transmit signals. The real-time detection data is simultaneously input into the computer (ECU), and compared with the stored set parameter values or parameter maps (MAP). After processing and calculation, the command is sent to the actuator according to the calculated target value.
2. Fuel injection pressure: The electric regulator uses a traditional high-pressure oil pump to inject diesel into the cylinder, and the injection pressure is limited by the pressure valve on the injector. After the fuel pressure in the high-pressure fuel pipe reaches the set value of the pressure valve, the valve is opened and injected into the cylinder. Due to the influence of mechanical manufacturing, the pressure of the pressure valve cannot be too high.
The electronic fuel injection machine is a high-pressure oil pump that generates high-pressure oil in the high-pressure oil chamber of the injector. The solenoid valve controls the injector to inject oil. When injecting oil, the electronic control system controls the solenoid valve to open and inject high-pressure oil into the cylinder. The pressure of the high-pressure oil is not affected by the pressure valve, so it can increase the pressure significantly. The diesel injection pressure is increased from 100MPa to 180MPa. The injection pressure significantly improves the mixing quality of diesel and air, shortens the ignition delay time, makes combustion more rapid and thorough, and thus reduces exhaust emissions.
3. Independent injection pressure control: The injection pressure of the high-pressure oil pump supply system of the electric governor is related to the speed and load of the diesel engine. This characteristic is unfavorable for fuel economy and emissions under low speed and partial load conditions.
The fuel supply system of the electronic injection engine does not rely on the injection pressure control of speed and load, and can choose an appropriate injection pressure for continuous injection, ensuring that the diesel generator set maintains good economic performance and low exhaust emissions under various operating conditions.
4. Independent fuel injection timing control: The high-pressure pump of the electric regulator is driven by the engine's camshaft, and the injection timing relies on the camshaft to rotate the angle. Generally, after adjustment, its injection timing will be fixed and unchanged.
The injection timing of the electronic injection machine is adjusted by the electromagnetic valve controlled by the electronic control system. The key measure for balancing the injection timing control capability that does not rely on machine rotation is to achieve a balance between fuel consumption rate and emissions.
5. Quick fuel cut-off ability: At the end of injection, the fuel should be cut off quickly. If the fuel cannot be cut off quickly, the diesel will be injected at low pressure, resulting in incomplete combustion and black smoke, increasing exhaust emissions. The high-speed electromagnetic on-off valve used on the fuel injector of the electronic fuel injection machine can quickly cut off fuel. The high-pressure oil pump of the electric regulator cannot achieve this.
In summary, the speed control method of the diesel generator electric injector is slightly superior to that of the other category. As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via email@example.com.