Diesel generator sets need to be maintained regularly, and daily maintenance needs to be paid attention to during daily use, so as to maximize the performance of diesel generator sets, but in any case, all mechanical equipment will always fail to be repaired. When the diesel generator set needs to be replaced when it is repaired, what should the user pay attention to?
1. The assembly must be clean. If the machine body is mixed with mechanical impurities, dust, and sludge during assembly, it will not only accelerate the wear of the parts, but also easily cause blockage of the oil circuit, resulting in accidents such as burning tiles and shafts. For example, when replacing a new fuel injector, the anti-rust oil must be removed from clean diesel oil at 80°C, and the sliding test must be performed before assembling and using.
2. Pay attention to the assembly technical requirements. Repairers generally pay more attention to valve clearance, bearing clearance, etc., but some technical requirements are often ignored. For example, when installing a cylinder liner, the upper plane should be about 0.1 mm higher than the plane of the body, otherwise air leakage or cylinder leakage will occur. Failure to continuously damage the cylinder head gasket.
3. Note that some matching parts need to be replaced in pairs. The three precision parts of injector needle valve, plunger and delivery valve should be replaced in pairs. This can generally be done. However, some other parts are not carefully replaced in pairs. For example, when replacing gears, only replace the more severely worn one. After assembly, due to poor meshing, increased noise and increased wear, the service life will be greatly shortened. Another example is when replacing the cylinder liner, the piston and piston ring should also be replaced.
4. The parts and components of the variant products may not be universal. Some diesel engine factories sell many parts of a certain type of variant products that are not universal. For example, the crankshaft, main bearings, cylinder liners, pistons, intake and exhaust valves, valve guides and valve springs of the S195B diesel engine are not universal.
5. Different enlarged parts (accessories) of the same model are not universal. When using the repair size method, you can choose to increase the size of the parts, but you must find out which level of increase is the part. For example, after grinding the crankshaft for the first time, only 0.25 mm larger bearings can be used. If 0.5 mm larger bearings are selected, the amount of scraping of the bearing bush will increase, which will not only waste time, but also cannot guarantee the repair quality, and will greatly reduce the use of the bearing life.
6. Prevent parts from being installed incorrectly or missing. For single-cylinder diesel engines, there are more than one thousand parts, and most of them have certain installation position and direction requirements. If you don't pay attention, it is easy to install incorrectly or miss. If the insert position of the swirl chamber is reversed, the fuel cannot directly pass through the starting nozzle, making the engine start difficult or impossible to start at all.
The above are the precautions for assembling the diesel generator set during maintenance. Although the matter is small, you should not be careless, otherwise it may damage the diesel generator set, and even cause serious equipment failure.
Looking forward to your inquiry, please send email to us for details email@example.com