When the plunger oil pump push rod and bushing wear too much, or even the seal ring on the push rod is damaged, the oil flow will greatly increase. If the drain hole is blocked, this part of diesel will flow into the fuel passage of the fuel injection pump. So do you know what measures can be used to prevent internal leakage of diesel generator fuel injection pumps?
1. Strengthen the maintenance of the diesel generator fuel system: the maintenance of the diesel filter should be strengthened, and the filter element should be cleaned or replaced in time; the fuel tank should be cleaned in time to prevent diesel impurities from causing serious corrosion or wear on the plunger and delivery valve of the fuel injection pump.
2. Ensure that the diesel oil of the diesel generator is clean. The characteristics of the internal combustion engine fuel supply system and the formation of combustible mixtures determine that the filtration requirements of diesel engines are far higher than those of gasoline engines. Therefore, diesel that meets the requirements should be selected and deposited for at least 48 hours.
3. Regularly check the fuel supply of each cylinder of the diesel generator. Diesel internal leakage due to the wear of the plunger assembly and the delivery valve assembly will reduce or uneven the fuel supply of each cylinder, resulting in difficulty in starting the diesel engine, insufficient power, increased fuel consumption, and unstable operation. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check and adjust the fuel supply of each cylinder of the fuel injection pump to ensure the power of the diesel engine. In practice, the fuel supply of each cylinder can be determined by observing diesel engine exhaust, listening to engine noise, and measuring exhaust temperature.
4. Regularly check the seal of the oil outlet valve of the diesel generator. After the fuel injection pump has been working for a period of time, by checking the sealing condition of the delivery valve, a rough judgment can be made on the wear of the plunger and the working status of the fuel pump, which helps to determine the repair and maintenance methods. Unscrew the high-pressure oil pipe joints of each cylinder during the inspection, and use the hand oil pump of the oil transfer pump to pump oil. If oil is found to flow out of the oil injection pump top oil pipe joint, it means that the valve is not well sealed (this happens when the outlet valve spring is broken), such as If the multi-cylinder seal is poor, the fuel injection pump on the fuel injection pump should be thoroughly maintained.
5. The correct installation of the diesel generator fuel injection pump. Before assembly, each part must be thoroughly cleaned to prevent impurities from adhering to the mating surface. When disassembling the plunger and delivery valve assembly, they must be removed, installed and replaced in pairs. Do not pull out the plunger at will, and make a mark if necessary, so as not to cause confusion and cause excessive clearance of the plunger and even parts and oil leakage. Be careful not to lose or leak the copper pad under the plunger sleeve positioning screw. The required torque (60-70N·m) for tightening the oil outlet valve fastening seat should not be too tight.
Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of diesel generator sets, and is also an OEM supporting manufacturer of Chinese diesel generator sets authorized by Cummins, Volvo (VOLVL), and Yuchai. Our company was founded in 1974 and has 64 sales and service departments across the country, providing long-term technical consultation, free debugging, free maintenance, and free training services for users. For more details, please contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org