Engine oil is the invisible protective layer of diesel generator sets. It has good lubrication, heat dissipation, cleaning and sealing functions, as well as anti-corrosion and rust prevention effects. It is of great significance to the long-term stable operation of diesel generator sets. Do you know how to effectively reduce the oil consumption of diesel generator sets? Follow with Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. to find out.
1. The sealing adhesive is used in the parts that are prone to oil leakage, which can play the role of sealing, preventing leakage, tightening and blocking the gaps, and achieve the purpose of preventing oil leakage of diesel generator sets. If the oil seal is damaged, replace it in time.
2. Always maintain negative pressure or zero pressure in the crankcase to prevent positive pressure. Single-cylinder diesel engines can be equipped with negative pressure valves, and multi-cylinder diesel engines can be equipped with filter-type vents.
3. Change the oil regularly. When the engine oil becomes thin or aging and loses its lubrication effect, replace with new engine oil in time.
4. Replace with new energy-saving piston rings, especially oil rings, to improve oil scraping force and prevent oil from falling into the combustion chamber. Repair the cylinder liner in time after it is worn out, and replace the cylinder liner, piston ring and piston if necessary.
5. When the valve guide is worn out, replace it in time to prevent the oil from falling into the combustion chamber along the valve stem.
In addition, the fuel injectors, oil pipes, valve chamber covers and other parts of diesel generator sets are more prone to oil leakage. Oil leakage not only increases the operating cost of diesel generator sets, but also reduces the power generation effect. Therefore, users should learn to quickly deal with diesel power generation. The oil leakage problem of the unit can effectively reduce the oil consumption.
For more details, please contact us with email@example.com