Recently, the weather has gradually warmed up, and many users have begun to pay special attention to the water temperature of diesel generator sets when they are in use. Excessive temperature will cause serious harm to diesel generator set. Therefore, the user needs to pay special attention to the heat dissipation and cooling of the unit, but the lower the water temperature is, the better. The water temperature requirements of diesel generator are clearly specified. Because the ambient temperature of the generator set itself for normal use should not exceed 50 ℃, the temperature of cooling water should be between 75~90 ℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 95 ℃. If the water temperature is too low, it will also cause some harm to the diesel generator set.
Hazards of low water temperature of diesel generator set:
1. The water temperature is too low, the diesel combustion condition in the cylinder of the diesel generator set deteriorates, the fuel atomization is poor, the combustion period increases after the ignition, the engine is prone to rough operation, which aggravates the damage of crankshaft bearings, piston ring and other parts, leading to a decline in the power of the unit and reduced economy.
2. The water vapor after combustion is prone to condensation on the cylinder wall, causing metal corrosion.
3. Burning diesel may dilute the engine oil, causing lubrication to deteriorate.
4. The incomplete combustion of fuel forms gum, which makes the piston ring stuck in the piston ring groove and the valve stuck, and the pressure in the cylinder decreases at the end of compression.
5. The water temperature is too low, and the oil temperature is also too low. The oil thickens, the fluidity deteriorates, and the amount of oil pumped by the oil pump is insufficient, resulting in insufficient oil supply for the generator set. In addition, the clearance between the crankshaft bearings decreases, resulting in poor lubrication.
When operating the diesel generator in different seasons, attention should be paid to maintaining a certain temperature range of the coolant. The temperature in winter is low, and the ambient temperature of the diesel generator is also low, so the temperature of the coolant will be very low. Therefore, the coolant temperature of the diesel generator will rise slowly. When the diesel engine gives full play to its maximum effective power, the coolant temperature should be about 80 ℃. When the diesel generator is used in winter, the water temperature should be about 80 ℃ when the load is ready for power transmission. However, the temperature in summer is high, and the temperature of the coolant of the diesel generator rises rapidly in this high temperature season. The diesel engine is prone to cylinder scuffing when the water temperature is 100 ℃, so the diesel generator should stop working or reduce the load when the coolant exceeds about 95 ℃.
Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. was founded in 2006 and is one of the earliest manufacturers of generators and diesel generator sets in China. The main products are diesel engines, generator sets, and diesel generators, providing users with a one-stop service of design, supply, debugging and maintenance at any time. Dingbo has always insisted on using first-class talents, building first-class enterprises, manufacturing first-class products, creating first-class services, and making every effort to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If any question please feel free to visit our website https://www.dieselgeneratortech.com/ or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.