For a newly installed diesel generator set, after the diesel engine is removed from the oil seal, it must be run-in according to the technical requirements of the manufacturer’s product manual before it is put into operation. At the same time, the unit must be debugged. The debug of the new engine includes the debugging of the diesel engine and the alternator. Inspection and commissioning and inspection and commissioning of the control panel. In this article, Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. will focus on introducing you to the inspection and commissioning steps of the diesel generator set control panel.
1. Preparation steps before test machine:
(1)Do a good job of sanitation and remove the dust inside the components and the control panel.
(2) Check whether the switches and buttons operate flexibly, whether the contact is good, whether the appearance of each meter is intact, whether the pointer is at the zero position, whether the components are installed firmly, whether the model specifications of the components are consistent with the drawings, etc.
(3) Check whether the wiring of the primary and secondary circuits of the control panel is correct and reliable. Whether the numbers at both ends of the secondary circuit wiring conform to the wiring diagram, whether the plug cable connection is correct, and whether there is open circuit or short circuit.
(4) Connect the output line of the alternator, disconnect the knife switch of the auxiliary control panel, and connect the power grid to the auxiliary control panel, plug the main control panel to the auxiliary control panel, the unit, and the automatic control board. The terminals that need to be connected are connected well. The connection between the diesel engine and the starting battery should be as short as possible, and the cable between the diesel engine heating device and the main control panel should be connected.
2. Power-on debugging.
Since the power-on debugging is carried out under no load, the main control panel and the auxiliary control panel outlet bus should not be connected. The positions of the switches of the main control panel are "manual" position, "emergency" position, heater The switch is off.
(1) Close the screen door of the secondary control panel and power it on, close the knife switch. At this time, the green signal light is on, press the "Close" button, and the switch should be closed at this time. At the same time, the "Close" red light is on and the heater of the main control panel is turned on and the indicator light is on.
(2) The diesel engine should be successfully started manually (motor start) under the above conditions and run at full speed. At this time, the "open" green light on the main control screen should be lit. Adjust the main control screen on the voltage adjustment knob to make the generator voltmeter pointer up to 400V. Set the diesel engine speed switch to the "IDLE" (idle) position, turn off the diesel engine power switch to the "OFF" position after 3 minutes, and then set the idle speed switch to the "RUN" position. If the unit is in the self-starting state, the switches on the dashboard of the diesel engine must be set to the "OFF" and "RUN" positions respectively, and the cooling water and lubricating oil heater circuits should be connected to prepare the unit automatically.
(3) Switch the main control screen to the "automatic" and "emergency" positions respectively, and the "automatic input" indicator will light up at this time.
(4) Turn off the water and oil heater switches first, and then pull the forced control screen knife switch to the open circuit state. When the auxiliary control panel is closed and delayed for opening, the diesel engine should be able to start automatically at this time. If the unit starts successfully, the green indicator light on the main control screen lights up. If the automatic opening and closing of the main control screen is turned on, the green light goes out and the red indicator light lights up, indicating that the unit has started successfully and closed. The brake is completed and power is supplied.
(5) Close the knife switch of the auxiliary control panel. At this time, the green light of the auxiliary control panel will light up. After a delay, the main control panel will automatically switch off, the red light will go out and the green light will be on and dim, and the diesel engine will run at idle immediately. The automatic switch of the sub-control panel automatically closes, and the "close" indicator red light is on. The diesel engine will stop automatically after 3 minutes.
(6) If all the above test runs are normal, set the switch on the main control screen to the "manual" position and press the "open" button on the auxiliary control screen. The heater switch of the control panel is turned on.
(7) After the mains power supply is normal, the main control panel switch is still placed in the "automatic" and "emergency" positions, so that when the mains power fails next time, it can automatically start emergency and supply power to the load.
(8) Check whether the alarm circuit is normal and press the "Test Alarm" button. At this time, the alarm bell should ring, the "Fault Alarm" light should be on, and an audible and visual alarm signal will be issued. Release the button and the signal will disappear immediately.
(9) Put the "emergency" switch in the "test engine" position, the diesel engine should be able to start automatically, but the switch on the main control panel cannot be "closed", after the test engine is successful, the switch will be restored from the "test engine" position to "emergency". The status position should enable the diesel engine to run at idle speed and stop after 3 minutes.
(10) When the unit automatically starts to generate electricity, if the generator is overloaded and the overcurrent trips, the diesel engine should be able to run at idle speed by itself and send out an audible and visual alarm signal. After manual troubleshooting within 3 minutes, switch the switch from the "auto" position to the "manual" position and immediately return to the "auto" position. The unit will automatically resume normal power supply. The unit will automatically resume normal power supply after 3 minutes of operation at the interest rate, and the unit will automatically downtime. If the oil pressure is too low and the water temperature is too high during the test run, the unit will automatically stop emergency and send out an audible and visual alarm signal.
3. Matters needing attention during test machine.
(1) This machine cannot be connected to the grid, but it is forbidden to cancel the interlock circuit in the screen. When the mains power is restored, the unit confirms the running time, and the main switch opening operation on the auxiliary control screen is not restricted by "manual" and "automatic", but it should be used with caution.
(2) When the unit is running at full speed, it is not allowed to change the position of the "manual" and "automatic" switches. The stop position of the "test machine" is the "emergency" position. Therefore, when the test machine is stopped, the unit will automatically stop after running at the interest rate, and the unit will enter the "emergency" state.
(3) The overcurrent protection setting value of the main control panel and the auxiliary control panel. When leaving the factory, the main control panel is set to the generator current rating, and the auxiliary control panel is set to the main switch rating. Therefore, after installation, it should be re-tuned according to the unit's rated value and power grid conditions.
(4) If the main and auxiliary control panels need to be powered off for installation or maintenance, the main control panel should be placed in the "manual" position first, and the auxiliary control panel should be opened with the knife switch. On the contrary, when the power supply is restored, turn on the knife switch and main switch of the auxiliary control screen first, and then put the main control screen to the "automatic" position.
(5) When the "auto" and "manual" switches of the main control screen are placed in the "manual" position, the diesel engine, the main control screen and the auxiliary control screen are all operated manually. If the unit is running in the automatic state, turn the switch to the "manual" position, and the unit will emergency stop.
If the capacity of the generator set cannot satisfy all the electric loads, a switch with automatic under-voltage trip can be installed on the power supply branch of the unimportant load. When the mains power fails, the power supply circuit of the branch is automatically cut off to prevent the auxiliary control panel from overloading and tripping.
Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1974, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jiangsu Starlight Power Group, it is one of the earliest manufacturers of generator sets in China. Starlight Power has 64 sales services, long-term technical advice for users, free debugging, free maintenance, free training services. For more details, please contact us with email@example.com