After the diesel generator set is disassembled and repaired, how to clean the oil stains on the parts? All parts in contact with various oils shall be cleaned of oil after disassembly. Oil can be divided into two categories: saponifiable oil, which can react with strong alkali to form soap, such as animal oil and vegetable oil. There is also non-saponifiable oil, which cannot react with strong alkali, such as mineral oil, lubricating oil, vaseline and paraffin. They are insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvents. These oils are mainly removed by chemical and electrochemical methods. Commonly used cleaning fluids include organic solvents, alkaline solutions and chemical cleaning fluids. There are manual and mechanical cleaning methods.
1、 Cleaning fluid.
When cleaning with alkaline solution, it is generally necessary to heat the solution to 80~90 ℃. Rinse with hot water after degreasing to remove residual lye on the surface to prevent corrosion of parts. Alkaline solution cleaning is widely used.
2. Cleaning method.
(1) Scrubbing Put the parts into the container containing diesel, kerosene or other cleaning fluid, and scrub with cotton yarn or brush. This method is easy to operate, simple in equipment, but low in efficiency, and is used for small and medium-sized parts produced in a single small batch. Generally, gasoline should not be used because it is fat-soluble, which will damage people's health and easily cause fire.
(2) Boiling and washing: put the prepared solution and the cleaned parts into the cleaning pool welded with steel plate with appropriate size. The lower part of the tank is equipped with a heating stove to heat the parts to 80~90 ℃ for boiling.
(3) Spray cleaning sprays cleaning fluid with certain pressure and temperature onto the surface of parts to remove oil stains. This method has good cleaning effect and high efficiency, but the equipment is complex. It is suitable for cleaning parts with less complex shape and serious oil dirt on the surface.
(4) Vibration cleaning is to place the cleaned parts on the cleaning basket or cleaning rack of the vibration cleaning machine, immerse them in the cleaning fluid, simulate the manual rinsing action through the vibration of the cleaning machine, and cooperate with the chemical action of the cleaning fluid to achieve the purpose of removing oil stains.
(5) Ultrasonic cleaning is the combination of the chemical action of the cleaning fluid and the oscillating action of the ultrasonic wave introduced into the cleaning fluid to remove the oil stain of the parts.
Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. is one of the earliest manufacturers of generating sets in China. It has first-class testing equipment, advanced production technology, professional manufacturing technology, perfect quality management system, and strong R&D technical strength. It can provide 3KW-2500KW various specifications of universal, automatic, four protection, automatic switching, low noise and mobile, etc., high-quality, low-energy generating sets to meet all customers' power needs, and can also meet users' different voltages and different frequency requirements, as well as the parallel-connected power supply system of multiple units, use excellent talents to build excellent enterprises, create excellent products, create excellent services, and strive to build excellent domestic enterprises. For more product details, please contact us with email@example.com.