In the process of overhauling diesel generator engines, it is very important to do a good job in overhauling. The cleaning method and cleaning quality have an important impact on the accuracy, repair quality, maintenance cost, and service life of the evaluation unit components. The cleaning of diesel generator engine components mainly includes the removal of oil, scale, carbon deposit, rust layer, old paint layer, etc.
Cleaning work before disassembly of engine parts of diesel generator:
Depending on the material, accuracy, nature of the dirt and cleanliness requirements of each process, different cleaning methods must be adopted, and appropriate equipment, cutters, processes and scouring media must be selected to meet the good scouring effect.
The cleaning before disassembly mainly refers to the external cleaning before disassembly. Its external cleaning is to remove a large amount of dust, grease, sand and other dirt accumulated on the outside of the machinery and equipment, so as to facilitate disassembly and prevent dirt, oil sludge and other dirt from entering the maintenance site. External scouring generally uses tap water to flush, that is, connect tap water to the scouring area with a tap, flush the oil with water, then scrape the oil with a thick layer, flush with high-pressure water, and use 1-10MPa high-pressure water to flush. For dense and thick layers of dirt, appropriate chemical cleaning agents can be added to increase the spray pressure and water temperature.
Common external cleaning equipment includes: single-gun jet cleaning machine, which uses high-pressure continuous jet washer or chemical effect of cleaning agent to remove pollutants, multi-port jet cleaning machine has two main types: door frame movement and tunnel fixing. The installation location and number of nozzles vary according to the purpose of the equipment.
After the parts in contact with various oils are disintegrated, the grease stain should be cleaned up. Petroleum can be divided into two categories: saponifiable oil, that is, oil that can interact with strong alkali to produce saponification, such as animal oil and vegetable oil; the other is non-saponifiable oil, which cannot be combined with various mineral oils such as various mineral oils, lubricating oil, vaseline, paraffin, etc.. Both substances are insoluble in water, but dissolve in organic solvents. Degreasing methods mainly include chemical and electrochemical methods. The most common cleaning agents are organic solvents, alkaline solutions and chemical cleaning fluids.
The flushing methods of diesel generator engine parts after disassembly can be divided into two methods: Manual and mechanical.
1. Cleaning fluid.
(1) Common organic solvents include kerosene, light diesel, gasoline, alcohol and trichloroethylene. Its main feature is that it dissolves pollutants, does not damage metals, can dissolve various oils, does not need to be heated, is simple to operate, and has a better cleaning effect. However, most organic solvents are flammable and expensive, and are mainly used for small equipment and decentralized maintenance operations.
(2) The alkaline solvent is an aqueous alkali solution or alkali salt. With the aid of the chemical reaction between the alkaline solution and the saponified oil on the surface of the part, the glycerin is easily soluble in water and will not easily float on the surface of the part, and then rinsed with hot water, which makes the grease easy to remove. The emulsifier should be added to the cleaning fluid to separate the grease stain from the surface of the part after emulsification. Commonly used emulsifiers are soap, water glass (water glass), gum and so on. Different cleaning agents should be used for parts of various materials. The lye has different degrees of corrosion to metals, especially to aluminum.
Usually need to be heated to 80~90 ℃ solution, washed with alkaline solution. After removing the grease stains, rinse with hot water to remove the remaining alkaline solution to prevent corrosion of the parts. The application of lye scouring is relatively wide.
(3) Chemical cleaning agent is a water-based metal cleaning agent whose main component is surfactant. Because the surface active substance reduces the interfacial tension, it has a strong decontamination ability. It has the advantages of non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-explosive, non-polluting, anti-corrosion, and low price.
2. Washing method.
(1) Scrub the parts, use cotton yarn or a brush to scrub the container with diesel, kerosene or other cleaning agents. This method is simple and easy to implement, the equipment is simple, but the efficiency is low, and it is suitable for single-piece production in small and medium batches. Gasoline is usually not suitable for use because it has fat-soluble properties, which can cause harm to the human body and easily cause fires.
(2) Put the prepared solution and the scoured parts together, weld them into the scouring pool of appropriate size, and weld them with steel plates. There is a heating furnace in the lower part of the pool. When it is heated to 80~90℃, it can be steamed.
(3) A cleaning agent with a certain pressure and temperature is sprayed on the surface of the workpiece to remove grease stains. This method has good scouring effect and high efficiency, but the equipment is complicated and the requirements for the shape of the parts are not high. It has a lot of grease on its surface.
(4) Vibration scouring is to put the scoured parts on the washing basket or scouring rack of the vibrating washer, immerse them in the cleaning liquid, use the vibration of the cleaning machine to simulate the manual scouring action, and cooperate with the chemical effect of the cleaning liquid to achieve the purpose of removing grease.
(5) Ultrasonic cleaning uses the chemical effect of the cleaning liquid and the ultrasonic oscillation introduced into the cleaning liquid to remove grease stains on parts.
Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. is one of the earliest manufacturers of generators and diesel generator sets in China. It has been established for more than 40 years and has 64 sales in the country. The service department provides users with one-stop service of design, supply, debugging and maintenance at any time. Welcome contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org