When the diesel generator set operates under load, it will generate a large amount of heat. If the heat generated by the unit used in the machine room is more difficult to dissipate, once the diesel generator set operates under high temperature, its load capacity will also decline. So how to scientifically design the heat dissipation and emission system when the unit operates in the computer room? As a diesel generator set manufacturer, Dingbo Power will talk with you here, and the details are as follows:
The working principle of the diesel generator set is that the diesel engine drives the alternator to generate electricity, so the diesel engine will produce a lot of heat and waste gas when compressing and doing work. In order to better heat the diesel generator set, the generator manufacturer should keep a good exhaust system at the site. Our users should do the following design thinking:
1. The exhaust fan of the water tank of the diesel generator set is located at the heat exhaust outlet of the unit, which should keep good ventilation within 1 m from the opposite of the water tank without shielding, and keep the heat from the exhaust air of the water tank directly discharged to the outside. If the indoor heat circulation occurs, it will cause the unit to stop due to high temperature affecting normal operation.
2. The smoke exhaust of the diesel generator set is also a problem worth considering by the customer. It should be directly connected to the outdoor with pipes or equipped with exhaust fans in the machine room to directly suck the indoor exhaust gas out of the outdoor. Because the smoke exhaust pipe will also generate a lot of heat when the unit is running, the generator manufacturer suggests that the user should wrap a layer of insulation cotton on the outer layer of the smoke exhaust pipe to prevent heat from being emitted in the machine room and increasing the room temperature.
3. The exhaust and inlet air in the unit room cannot be in the same location, and the intake and exhaust air should be reasonably arranged to ensure smooth air circulation.
4. The end face of the heat sink of the unit is the area where the heat is concentrated. The area of the exhaust outlet in the machine room should be 1.5 times larger than the area of the heat sink. A heat dissipation channel should also be made on the end face of the heat sink to facilitate direct heat dissipation to the outdoor without increasing the room temperature.
5. The diesel generator set room itself should be designed to enlarge the space as much as possible to reduce the sudden rise of room temperature and heat content. The air inlet and outlet of the unit should be free of obstructions to keep the entry of cool air and the discharge of hot air unobstructed, so as to form a benign circulation system to maintain the good heat dissipation effect of the unit.
As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.