Diesel generators are mainly used as emergency power sources for maintenance and inspection. Therefore, scientific preparation and strict implementation of the technical maintenance system are a powerful guarantee for improving the reliability and economy of diesel generator operation and giving full play to its potential.
1) According to the use of environmental conditions, my country has a vast territory, and the altitude, climate and wind and sand conditions in various regions vary greatly, and these environmental conditions have a great impact on the operation of diesel generators. For example, in cold areas, special attention should be paid to the preheating and heat preservation of diesel generators and the maintenance of batteries; in sandy areas, special attention should be paid to the cleanliness of fuel, air and oil. Therefore, when formulating the technical maintenance system, the corresponding maintenance period and operation items should be specified according to these different conditions.
2) When formulating the technical maintenance system according to the nature of the diesel generator's work and operation, the maintenance cycle and operating items should be adjusted appropriately according to the purpose of the diesel generator (such as power generation, construction machinery, etc.).
3) According to the different types of diesel generators, different types of diesel engines have different structural characteristics. Therefore, when formulating a technical maintenance system, it is necessary to consider both the commonality of various diesel generators and their special characteristics. For different models, appropriate adjustments should be made in the maintenance cycle and operating items according to their structural characteristics and weak links.
2. Classification and maintenance cycle of diesel generator technical maintenance
As diesel generators are running, the performance and operating conditions of the parts of each mechanism are different, and their wear patterns are also different. Therefore, when performing technical maintenance, the operating range, depth and maintenance cycle should also be different.
Technical maintenance classification and maintenance period should be determined according to two aspects.
1) The maintenance period and operation content specified in the manufacturer's instruction manual
2) Technical maintenance classification and maintenance period drawn up by the technical authority based on the original data.
3. Diesel generator technical maintenance operation content at all levels
1) The main operation content of the first-level technical maintenanceThe first-level technical maintenance centers on the fastening and lubrication of the parts and components of each organization. Its main operations are: checking and tightening the bolts and nuts on the outside of the diesel generator; according to the regulations Fill the lubricating parts with lubricating oil; check the straight lubricating oil plane; clean the empty Fleet filter and other parts.
2) The main operation content of the secondary technical maintenance The secondary technical maintenance focuses on inspection and adjustment. In addition to completing all the contents of the first-level technical maintenance, the main work content should also be straightening, cleaning the crankcase and oil, diesel Fleetguard filter, and replacing its filter element; replacing the oil; checking and adjusting the fuel injection timing and gas i] Gaps and so on. The second-level technical maintenance is to ensure the normal operation of the various mechanisms and parts of the diesel generator during the maintenance period.
3) The main content of the three-level technical maintenance The three-level technical maintenance focuses on assembly disassembly cleaning, inspection, adjustment and elimination of hidden dangers. Its main content is fuel injection system components, valve sets, cylinders, pistons, connecting rods and their bearings. Straightening and adjustment of parts such as main bearing and main bearing.
The above are the difference between the technical maintenance of diesel generator set compiled by Starlight Power Equipment for everyone. Daily maintenance is extremely important. Please continue to pay attention to Jiangsu Starlight Power Equipment Co., Ltd. Starlight Power was founded in 1974 and is one of the earliest manufacturers of generators and diesel generator sets in China. As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org