During the use of Cummins generator sets, there will be uneven rotation speed. So what are the reasons that cause this phenomenon in Cummins generator sets?
1. The oil supply is uneven. When the Cummins generator set is running, the cylinders with more fuel supply work strongly and there is a knocking sound, while the cylinders with less fuel supply work weakly or even do not work.
2. The diesel oil supply system contains air and moisture and the oil pump is not working properly.
3. If the fuel supply time is too early, it is easy to tell "traveling cars", but it is stable at low speeds.
4. The fuel injection pump oil volume adjustment gear rod or fork pull rod is wet, causing the sensitivity of the governor to decrease.
5. The fuel injection nozzle burns to death or drips oil.
6. Wrong valve clearance.
Due to abnormal conditions, the maintenance of Cummins generators has always been a problem that users are concerned about. Here is an introduction.
1. Check the oil of the Cummins generator. The oil level should be between the high and low oil level lines. If it is lower than the oil level line, it should be compensated. The oil grade is shell No. 40. After the inspection, press the oil dipstick.
2. Check the cooling water of the Cummins generator. The water level should be about 5 cm below the water tank filling port. Generally, you can see it by unscrewing the water tank cover. Tighten the water tank cover after finishing.
3. Open the diesel tank valve by the Cummins generator.
4. Check the air switch of the Cummins generator, the handle should be in the "0FF" position, and the switch on the panel of the electric control box should be in the "0FF" position.
Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. is an OEM partner of Shangchai for many years. It has more than 40 years of experience in the production and manufacturing of diesel generator sets. It can provide users with various specifications of 15KW-2500KW. And other high-quality, low-energy generating sets to meet all customers' power needs. In addition, it can also meet the requirements of users with different voltages and different frequencies, as well as the power supply system of multiple units connected to the network. There are 64 sales and service departments nationwide, providing long-term technical consultation, free debugging, free maintenance, and free training services for users. Welcome contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org