The boiling of the water tank of Perkins diesel generator set means that water and bubbles appear from the coolant filler of the water tank, which looks like boiling water in the boiler. The main reason is that the temperature is too high. The specific reason is as follows:
1. The external environment temperature is too high, which is the primary reason for the boiler opening of Perkins diesel generator set. Generally, when using Perkins diesel generator set in summer, try to choose a place with low ambient temperature.
2. The poor circulation of the cooling system in Perkins diesel generator sets leads to poor heat dissipation. For example, the cooling water pump does not work, the fan belt tension is not enough, the water channel has scale flow is not enough, and so on will cause high temperature, which will cause the water tank to boil.
3. The thermostat of Perkins diesel generator set failed to open and the cooling system could not circulate, resulting in high temperature.
4. Incorrect fuel supply time of the engine's own fuel system in Perkins diesel generator set will also cause high temperature of the coolant.
5. Perkins diesel generator set will also heat up rapidly and open the boiler under overload operation. Therefore, Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. reminds users that it is beneficial and harmless to reduce the working load properly when using Perkins diesel generator sets in summer.
The above is the analysis of the water tank boiling phenomenon of Parkins diesel generator set and its causes arranged by Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. for you. I hope it can help you.
Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of generators, diesel generator sets, Shangchai generator sets, Volvo generator sets, etc. It has provides users with one-stop service of design, supply, debugging and maintenance at any time. Welcome the majority of users call for consultation. For more details, please contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org.