In fact, Perkins diesel generator set has one thing in common with the computer, that is, it will crash, so how to deal with the crash in the process of operation? Below the starlight, relevant contents are sorted out for you to carry out repair work.
The Perkins diesel engine stops suddenly during operation. Press the hand oil pump, and the system is full of fuel and then continues to start. However, the Perkins diesel engine stops suddenly after less than 3min. This fault is generally caused by the blockage or air leakage of the fuel supply system. The main causes of failure are as follows:
1. There is air in the oil circuit or the interface of each oil circuit is loose, resulting in oil leakage.
2. The air filter is partially blocked, resulting in insufficient intake of diesel engine.
3. The oil circuit or inlet filter screen is blocked.
4. The diesel filter element is blocked.
5. The fuel transfer pump is faulty.
6. The fuel injection pump is stuck in the position of no fuel supply.
7. The injection hole of the fuel injector is blocked or the needle valve is stuck in the position where no fuel is supplied.
The following troubleshooting methods should be adopted at this time:
1. Remove the oil return screw of the high-pressure oil pump, press the oil delivery pump with the right hand, and feel that the oil quantity meets the requirements, but there are many impurities in the diesel oil flowing from the filter. Dismantle the filter and check whether the diesel filter element is blocked. It is found that the diesel filter element has deteriorated, there is a lot of oil sludge inside, and the diesel filter element has lost its function. Replace the new filter element, and the Perkins diesel engine stopped suddenly less than 5 minutes after starting.
2. Remove the oil return screw of the diesel filter and press the fuel transfer pump. It is found that the fuel delivery of the fuel transfer pump is normal and the seal is good.
3. Remove the side cover plate of the high-pressure oil pump, unscrew the fixing nuts of the four high-pressure oil pipes, pry the plunger with a flat-blade screwdriver, observe whether each cylinder produces oil, and check the plunger and oil outlet valve, and the results are also normal. When the combustion chamber is poorly sealed, it should be difficult to start the Perkins diesel engine, but this diesel engine is easy to start, which means that it should not be caused by valve leakage, valve clearance or fuel supply advance angle.
4. Dismantle the oil transfer pump and check the roller and ejector rod of the oil transfer pump. It is found that the roller enters the ejector rod sleeve and the position of the two locking plates is 90 ° different. The roller is stuck and cannot bounce back and forth, resulting in the oil transfer pump cannot work after the Perkins diesel engine is started.
5. Adjust the relative position of the two locking plates, and install the screws of the oil transfer pump and each oil return pipe, and the fixing nuts of the high-pressure oil pipe and the high-pressure oil pump. Start the Perkins diesel engine, observe that there is no shutdown after half an hour, and the fault is eliminated.
As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.