As a power supply equipment, diesel generator sets should provide electrical energy that meets the requirements to electrical equipment. Its electrical performance index is not only the standard to measure the power supply quality of the unit, but also the main basis for the correct use and maintenance of the unit. Therefore, for users and maintenance personnel, they must be familiar with the main electrical performance indicators of the unit. The main electrical performance indicators of diesel generator sets include two categories: steady-state indicators and dynamic indicators. Today, Starlight Power Generation Equipment will introduce the steady-state indicators of diesel generator sets.
The electrical performance index of the diesel generator set running stably under a certain load is called the steady-state index. For diesel generator sets, the rated value refers to the data indicated on the nameplate of the unit.
1. Number of phases: The output voltage of diesel generator sets has two types: single-phase and three-phase.
2. Rated frequency: The voltage frequency of the diesel generator set running at the rated speed is called the rated rate. In my country, the rated frequency required by one electrical equipment is 50Hz, and the rated frequency required by special electrical equipment is 400Hz or 800H (medium), and ordinary diesel generator sets can only send out alternating current at one rate: special diesel generator sets can Two alternating currents of different frequencies are generated at the same time.
3. Rated speed: At present, the rated speed of small and medium diesel generator sets is generally 1500r/min or 3000r/min. With the improvement of the generator structure and the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process level, the rated speed of the unit will gradually increase, but it is worth noting that under the same other conditions, the higher the speed of the engine, the higher the noise generated during its operation. The bigger it is, so the speed of the engine cannot be increased blindly.
4. Rated voltage: The no-load voltage of the diesel generator set running at rated speed is called its rated voltage. Usually, the rated voltage of single-phase diesel generator set is no-load 230V (loaded 20V), and the rated voltage of three-phase diesel generator set is no-load 400V (loaded 380V).
5. Rated current: The output current when the diesel generator set outputs rated voltage and rated power (or rated capacity) is called rated current. The unit is ampere (A).
6. Rated capacity/rated power: The product of the rated voltage and rated current of the diesel generator set is called the rated capacity of the unit. The unit is volt-ampere (V-A) or kilovolt-ampere (kV-A). The rated power is usually marked on the nameplate of the diesel generator set. The rated power is equal to the product of the rated capacity and the rated power factor, or equal to the product of the rated voltage, rated current and rated power factor, in watts (W) or kilowatts. (kW).
7. Maximum output capacity/maximum output power: The output capacity (output power) of the diesel generator set when it is allowed to operate under overload for a short time is generally 110% of the rated output capacity (output power).
8. Rated power factor: The ratio of the rated output power (active power) of the unit to the rated capacity (apparent power) is called the rated power factor of the unit. When the capacity of the unit is constant, the higher the power factor, the more active power it outputs, and the higher the utilization rate of the unit. Under normal circumstances, the power factor of the unit is not allowed to be lower than 0.8.
The above is the rated value of the steady-state indicators of diesel generator sets introduced by Starlight Power Generation Equipment. As a professional manufacturer of diesel generator sets, Starlight Power Generation Equipment will continue to introduce the main electrical performance indicators of diesel generator sets. related knowledge, please pay attention.
As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.