Assembly is the latter part of the generator set repair work, and it is also a very important part of the generator set repair process. Because the assembly of the generator set is not only to assemble the various parts into the generator set, but also to make a final appraisal of whether the processed or replaced parts and the original parts can ensure the quality. Therefore, the quality of each assembly determines the repair quality of the entire generator set. The following describes the main requirements and precautions for assembly.
Main requirements for assembly:
1. Ensure the tightness, contact area and matching clearance of each fitting.
2. Ensure that the assembly marks or coordination relationships are not confusing.
3. Ensure the fastening requirements of parts.
4. Ensure that the parts are not damaged.
5. Ensure that there is no "three leakage" phenomenon (oil leakage, water leakage and air leakage).
6. Ensure that the adjustment parameters are correct (accurate fuel supply time, fuel injection pressure, correct oil pressure, proper valve and decompression clearance, fuel supply volume and unevenness of fuel supply to each cylinder, fan belt resistance must meet the specified requirements, etc.)
1. The body, parts and components to be assembled should be cleaned, especially the oil passages of the lubrication system should be thoroughly cleaned and blown out.
2. Before assembling parts or components that rub against each other due to relative motion (such as cylinder liner and piston connecting rod group, shaft and bearing, etc.), clean oil should be applied. When installing the oil pump and oil filter, fill up the oil. For hand-started diesel generator sets, it is not necessary to fill up the oil first when installing the oil pump and oil filter. Instead, after the whole machine is installed, before testing the machine, shake the crankshaft by hand and unscrew the place where the air can be released. After a while, the oil will come out, which means that the oil has been filled. For other models, such as those that are not easy to shake by hand, or the oil pump that is not exposed in the oil pan, it should be filled with oil in advance.
3. To select the tool correctly, it is not allowed to knock the surface of the part with a steel hand hammer. If it must be knocked, it should be padded with soft metal or hit with a wooden or rubber hand hammer to avoid damage to the surface of the part.
4. The parts with directions and marks are assembled according to the requirements.
5. All gaskets should be in good condition and coated with a certain amount of butter.
6. Screws such as main bush, connecting rod bush, cylinder head and flywheel shall be tightened symmetrically and evenly in 2~3 times, and have the specified torque. Those with safety devices should be installed.
7. After the movable parts are installed, they should be tested to observe their operation and tightness. After all installations are completed, the crankshaft should be rotated to check whether the moving and rotating parts are stuck, and check for air leakage, oil leakage and water leakage. If there is any, it will be eliminated in time.
The above are the requirements and precautions of Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. for the assembly of diesel generator sets. If users are unclear, they can contact the professional after-sales service personnel of Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. for diesel generator sets for consultation.
Founded in 1974, Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jiangsu Starlight Power Group. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of generator sets in China. Starlight Power has 64 sales and service departments, which provide users with long-term technical advice, free debugging, free maintenance, and free training services. Looking forward to your inquiry, for more details, please contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org.