When using a diesel generator set, be sure to pay attention to the relevant indicators of the unit. Starlight power generation equipment always takes after-sales maintenance as the key work. The following indicators can reflect the performance of the unit, and we should pay close attention to it for easy maintenance.
1. The power of the diesel generator set decreases. The comparison between the maximum power that the diesel generator set can output and the rated power specified in the technical specification can explain the advantages and disadvantages of the technical status of the diesel generator set. During normal use, the degree of power drop of the whole machine can also indicate the degree of wear of parts, such as the wear of cylinder liner, piston, piston ring and other parts.
2. Diesel consumption increases. The increase in diesel consumption is related to many factors. For example, if the oil volume of the sub-pump of the fuel injection pump is adjusted too large, the fuel injection nozzle has oil leakage, the cooling effect is poor, the intake and exhaust valves are not tightly sealed, the oil quality of the lubricating oil is poor, and the cylinder pressure is too low, which will cause diesel power generation. The oil consumption during the operation of the unit increases. Therefore, Surging Power reminds the user that the increase in the oil consumption of the diesel generator set is a comprehensive evaluation index.
3. The consumption of lubricating oil increases. Surging Power reminds users that during the normal operation of the diesel generator set, the increase in lubricating oil is mainly reflected in the increase in the degree of wear of the cylinder and piston group, and the more oil enters the combustion chamber of the diesel generator set, the more the diesel generator set discharges. The blue smoke from the trachea is also bigger.
4. The cylinder pressure is reduced. The size of the diesel to the extreme cylinder pressure can indicate the degree of air leakage of the cylinder liner and piston assembly as well as the intake and exhaust valves and valve seats.
5. The crankshaft pressure is reduced. Surging Power reminds the user that the crankshaft pressure can determine the wear degree of the cylinder liner and piston components of the diesel generator set.
6. The oil pressure is reduced. During the normal operation of the diesel generator set, the level of oil pressure can determine the wear of the bearing. The lower the oil pressure, the larger the wear clearance of the bearing.
7. The impurities in the lubricating oil increase. The number of grams of impurities in the lubricating oil determines the degree of wear of the parts that need to be lubricated inside the diesel generator set. The generator manufacturer reminds the user that the wear rate of each moving part can also be judged by measuring the content of each element in the lubricating oil through the test.
The above phenomena all show that the performance of the diesel generator set is declining. Once the user finds these phenomena, he needs to repair the generator set before putting it into use again, so as not to cause more damage to the diesel generator set and bury the hidden danger of accidents!
As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via email@example.com.