Diesel generator set is a power generation equipment driven by diesel engine. It has the characteristics of compact structure, small floor area, high thermal efficiency, rapid startup, flexible control and convenient fuel storage. Before the diesel generator set is put into use, it is necessary to equip a fuel tank with a certain capacity. The fuel tank can be divided into external drain tank and base tank. Today, Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. will focus on introducing the advantages and disadvantages of the bottom tank of the diesel generator set.
Advantages of bottom oil tank of diesel generator set.
1. As a part of the diesel generator set, the bottom oil tank of the diesel generator set is integrated with the diesel generator set, with good integrity, compact structure, beautiful appearance, no oil leakage, and also suitable for field operation.
2. The price of the fuel tank at the bottom of the diesel generator set can not increase much, which can save the cost investment of users.
3. The oil tank at the bottom of the diesel generator set can reduce the floor area of the generator set in the machine room, and effectively save the space of the generator set machine room.
4. The fuel tank at the bottom of the diesel generator set contains a fuel filler. The fuel level display, fuel inlet and fuel inlet pipes are convenient for the users of the generator set.
5. The oil tank at the bottom of the diesel generator set increases the contact area between the diesel generator set and the ground, increases the bearing capacity of the diesel generator, and makes the diesel generator run more stably.
Disadvantages of bottom oil tank of diesel generator set.
1. The bottom oil tank is inconvenient to use and maintain.
2. The bottom oil tank is usually made of organic synthetic plastic, which is easy to dissolve with diesel oil. There are many organic impurities and moisture in domestic diesel oil, which further catalyzes this bonding. The bottom oil tank is not easy to drain and maintain, thus causing oil contamination to form deposits.
3. As an optional part of the unit, the bottom oil tank is imported with the unit, and its price is relatively high. Therefore, it is better for users to use an external oil tank, which is convenient for maintenance and can also increase the oil inlet pressure. If the bottom oil tank has been equipped, it is better to pad up the unit or set up a blowdown pipe to facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
The above are the advantages and disadvantages of the bottom oil tank of the diesel generator set introduced by Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd., the generator manufacturer. The diesel generator set with oil tank at the base has both advantages and disadvantages. You should choose according to your own priorities when purchasing.
Founded in 1974, Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jiangsu Starlight Power Group, is one of the earliest manufacturers of generating sets in China. Over the past 40 years, the company has won the recognition of users by relying on advanced testing equipment, modern production technology, professional manufacturing technology, perfect quality management system, strong R&D technology strength. For more details, please contact us with email@example.com.