At present, according to the different power consumption and various specific conditions, each unit uses diesel generator sets, and some units use gasoline generator sets, although various types of machines have their own structural characteristics. However, the disassembly methods are basically similar. The following takes the 4135 diesel generator set as an example to introduce the method and steps of disassembly of the generator set.
1. Release fuel, oil and cooling water
A. Release the diesel fuel in the tank.
B. Release the oil from the oil sump and the oil cooler.
C. Open the drain switch of the body, water tank and oil cooler to clean the water in the generator set.
D. Keep the maintenance site clean when releasing fuel, oil and cooling water
2. Remove the wiring of the switchboard and the generator and the diesel engine separately, and make corresponding marks to remove the oil, water temperature and oil pressure sensor from the diesel engine.
3. Remove the power strip fixing screws and lift the power strip from the rack.
4. Remove the air filter, muffler, intake manifold and exhaust pipe.
5. Remove the connecting screws of the synchronous generator and the diesel engine, and use the lifting device to disengage the two.
When disengaging, pay attention to the gasket under the generator base can not be lost, and can not be exchanged at will. Otherwise, after the generator set is assembled, the center line of the generator and the diesel engine will not be in a straight line, which will cause the vibration of the generator set, even Caused a serious accident. At the same time, pay attention to personal safety during the lifting process.
1. Close the oil switch, remove the various oil pipes, and lift the fuel tank.
2. Remove the high pressure oil pipe, high pressure oil pump (injection pump) and fuel injector.
When disassembling the injector, pay attention to keep all kinds of gaskets, and do not lose or damage them. Otherwise, the cylinder will leak from the vicinity of the injector, so that the diesel engine can not work normally.
3. Unscrew the fixing screw of the diesel filter and remove the filter.
1. Unscrew the upper pipe clamp screw, unplug the rubber hose, then loosen the clamp screw connecting the water tank to the water pump, and finally loosen the fixing screw of the water tank to lift the water tank.
2. Loosen the belt adjustment screw, push the charger toward the machine, remove the belt from the pulley, unscrew the charger fixing screw, remove the charger, then loosen the fan and water pump fixing screws, and remove the fan and water pump and the fan belt.
Note: When disassembling the charger, the wires should be marked to avoid wrong installation.
3. Remove the oil filter, oil cooler, oil pump and starter.
Disassembly methods and procedures for valve trains, flywheels and gearbox covers, cylinder heads, piston rod sets, crankshafts, cylinder liners, etc.
1. Open the valve chamber cover, first remove the oil return screw on the oil pipe and cylinder head, and remove the rocker arm set, push rod and ejector pin.
2. Remove the flywheel. When disassembling, be careful not to lose the vibration damping device on the flywheel housing and use the clamp correctly.
3. Remove the gear cover (check the intermeshing gear marks. If there is no mark, mark the gears and remove the gears).
4. Take out the camshaft.
Loosen the cylinder head nut, take off the cylinder head, and take out the cylinder head gasket. When disassembling the cylinder head nut, pay attention to the outer and the inner, and use the torque wrench (kg wrench) to perform symmetrically and evenly according to the diagonal 2 to 3 times. When placing the cylinder head, place it on its side and do not touch its work surface to the table top (or floor).
1. Remove the carbon deposits from the upper part of the cylinder liner.
2. Remove the crankcase side cover.
3. Rotate the crankshaft, place the large end of the connecting rod set of the piston connecting rod to be removed at the side cover of the machine body, remove the locking wire of the connecting rod bolt, and then use the sleeve and the torque wrench to separate the joint symmetrically and evenly for 2~3 times. Rod bolts. Use your hand (or tap it with a small hammer) to remove the large cap of the connecting rod and remove it.
If the two connecting rod bolts are removed and the connecting rod big head cover is not easy to remove, insert the long rod of the socket wrench into the bolt hole of the big end of the connecting rod, and then rock the rod up and down. If you can't take it off, you can use a hand hammer to gently tap the post, usually you can take it off. During the removal process, the large head cover of the connecting rod should be supported by hand to avoid the inside of the oil casing and the impact bearing bush.
After removing the large cap of the connecting rod, slowly rotate the crankshaft so that the piston is at the top dead center. Then push the big end of the connecting rod by hand to disengage it from the journal of the crankshaft, and then slowly rotate the crankshaft. When the crankshaft and the connecting rod are separated by a gap of about 10 cm, the wooden rod is inserted, and finally the shaft is used as a fulcrum, and the wooden rod is tilted to push the piston rod set out of the cylinder liner. During the removal process, the large end of the connecting rod is prevented from hitting the inner wall of the cylinder.
After the piston rod set is taken out. Install the removed bearing bush, gasket, bearing cover and bolts in the original position (mark) to avoid losing or misaligning the cylinder sequence.
4. Separate the piston from the connecting rod. First remove the piston pin retaining spring and then use the piston pin to push the piston pin out. If it is an aluminum piston, it needs to be warmed up before it is pulled out.
5. Remove the crankshaft. When taking the crankshaft, you can put a copper block or a wooden block on one end of the crankshaft and hammer it out with a hammer.
Whenever possible, remove the cylinder liner and use special tools whenever possible. In the case of forced, the oil casing is removed, and the cylinder liner is driven out with a wooden stick from below.