How to calculate the fuel consumption of diesel generator sets
Whether in the process of purchasing or using diesel generator sets, the fuel consumption of diesel generators and the fuel consumption of diesel generator sets have always been a concern of users. However, many users do not know the size and calculation method of diesel generator fuel consumption. In general, the fuel consumption of diesel generator sets is related to the following two factors:
1. Fuel consumption rate: diesel generators of different brands have different fuel consumption rates and different fuel consumption.
2. The size of the electric load: the load is large and the fuel consumption is larger. On the contrary, the load is smaller and the relative fuel consumption is smaller.
In order to facilitate the understanding of the approximate fuel consumption of the generator set and calculate the use cost of the generator set, we will estimate the approximate fuel consumption of the generator set under full load (30kw-500kw) for your reference. The list is as follows:
30kw fuel consumption = 6.3 kg (kg) = 7.8 liters (L)
45kw fuel consumption = 9.45 kg (kg) = 11.84 liters (L)
50kw fuel consumption = 10.5 kg (kg) = 13.1 liters (L)
75kw fuel consumption = 15.7 kg (kg) = 19.7 liters (L)
100kw fuel consumption = 21 kg (kg) = 26.25 liters (L)
150kw fuel consumption = 31.5 kg (kg) = 39.4 liters (L)
200kw fuel consumption = 40 kg (kg) = 50 liters (L)
250kw fuel consumption = 52.5 kg (kg) = 65.6 liters (L)
300kw fuel consumption = 63 kg (kg) = 78.75 liters (L)
350kw fuel consumption = 73.5 kg (kg) = 91.8 liters (L)
400kw fuel consumption = 84.0 kg (kg) = 105 liters (L)
450kw fuel consumption = 94.5 kg (kg) = 118 liters (L)
500kw fuel consumption = 105 kg (kg) = 131.2 liters (L)
The specific calculation of the fuel consumption of diesel generators is as follows:
One liter of diesel is about 0.84-0.86 kg.
Most of the parameters used by manufacturers of diesel generators use G/KW.H, which means how many grams (G) of oil is consumed by one kWh of generators, and then the unit is replaced by liters (L) to know you. Hourly fuel cost. In general, the diesel generator set is 0.21kg/kWh.
The relationship between fuel consumption and load of diesel generator sets
The fuel consumption of diesel generator sets has always been the focus of users. Fuel consumption is generally related to two aspects, one is the unit's own fuel consumption rate, and the other is the size of the load. Many users think that the fuel consumption of the unit is directly proportional to the load. Is this correct?
Generally speaking, people think that the same type of diesel generator sets of the same brand have a larger load and consume more fuel. On the contrary, the load is smaller and the relative fuel consumption is smaller. Under normal circumstances, this statement is correct, but in special cases It’s a different matter.
When the load of the diesel generator set is 80% of the rated load, the fuel consumption is the lowest, and one liter of oil is 3.5 degrees. If the load is increased, the fuel consumption will increase. This is what people often say is that the fuel consumption of the diesel generator set is proportional to the load. However, if the load is less than 20%, it will have an impact on the diesel generator set, not only the unit fuel consumption will be greatly increased, but even the generator set will be damaged.
Therefore, the relationship between fuel consumption and load is not absolute. To reduce the fuel consumption of diesel generator sets, the unit can be operated at about 80% of the rated load. For a long time, low-load operation will increase fuel consumption and even damage the unit. It is very important to correctly consider the relationship between fuel consumption and load of diesel generator sets.
How to reduce the fuel consumption of diesel generator sets?
The diesel engine generator diesel engine compression system is seriously worn, the piston assembly error, the seals of the joints of the body are damaged, and the side wall damage of the oil casing is the cause of excessive oil consumption. So how do you reduce the fuel consumption of the oil for these problems?
1. When the engine oil consumption is too much, first check whether there is oil leakage at the joint between the body and the gear chamber cover, the large plate on the side of the row wheel, the back cover, and the cover. If oil leakage occurs, it should be observed that the gaskets at each joint are complete and the damaged gaskets should be replaced. If the gasket is complete, check whether the connecting screws of each part are loose. Adjust the loose bolts to the specified torque with a wrench. If the above parts are normal and the oil leakage is in the rack position, the oil casing should be inspected. The main inspection part is at the front end of the oil shell side on the same side as the row wheel. This is often because the machine screws are loose. The wheel pulls under the triangle belt and protects the frame angle iron of the oil casing from long-term rubbing, and the oil casing is worn through to form a gap to cause oil leakage.
2. The "normal wear" caused by the long-term use of the diesel engine of the diesel generator set, or the "abnormal wear" caused by improper maintenance, will cause the longitudinal direction of the cylinder liner of the diesel engine to form a longitudinal line, the cylinder diameter and the piston side clearance exceed the specified value, so that the piston The supporting force of the ring is correspondingly reduced, and the oil scraping phenomenon is unsatisfactory; or because the inner ring twisting spring in the oil ring is broken at the opening position of the oil ring, the scraping oil is not clean and participates in combustion, causing serious oil consumption symptoms, which is also One of the reasons for the excessive fuel consumption is that the diesel engine is difficult to start, the exhaust pipe has obvious blue smoke, and the respirator is seriously injected. There is also a situation where the "piston" should be upward. On one side, the combustion chamber is inverted when assembled due to the reverse direction. Although it does not affect the starting of the diesel engine, the loss of oil can be quite serious, and the daily fuel consumption is about 0.5 kg.
3. In addition, severe wear of the valve guides can also lead to an increase in fuel consumption of the diesel generator set. This situation, although less encountered, is one of the reasons why it cannot be underestimated.