As the temperature rises slowly, the heat dissipation and noise reduction of diesel generator sets become the focus of attention. What are the precautions for reducing noise and heat dissipation in diesel generator room?
First of all, in the design of diesel generator room noise reduction, we should consider the ventilation of the engine room. The volume of ventilation is calculated on the basis of the amount of air needed for engine combustion and the amount of air exchange required for the heat dissipation of the generator set. The sum of gas and air exchange is the ventilation of the engine room. This is a change value, which is the temperature rise of random rooms. When considering the noise reduction in the computer room, the ventilation rate of the computer room should be strictly according to the standard, that is, the temperature rise of the engine room should be controlled within 5 ℃, and the ventilation required by the unit is the largest.
Secondly, in order to calculate the cross section of the inlet and outlet air outlet according to the ventilation volume and the minimum air velocity of the exhaust muffler in the engine room. The air inlet and outlet designed accordingly can meet the heat dissipation requirements of the engine room in general. Of course, this is a higher standard and a higher cost. It needs a professional noise reduction manufacturer to design and construct, which can satisfy the ideal noise reduction effect and sufficient heat dissipation condition at the same time.
Thirdly, the noise reduction and heat dissipation of the diesel generator room is also related to the requirements of the user. According to the change of environmental temperature, users can have different emphasis on noise reduction and heat dissipation. For example, in winter, you can properly pursue the effect of noise reduction. In the hot summer, in order to meet the full heat-dissipation of the computer room, in the area of noise reduction made some concessions.
Especially in the hot summer, the key is to ensure good ventilation and heat dissipation in the computer room. Users can start now to prepare for a quiet, safe operating environment for diesel generators. Ensure the best effect of the unit, but also for the safety of the operation to add a guarantee.
Matters needing attention in the use of diesel-generating units radiators.
The radiator of the diesel generator unit is one of the indispensable parts in the configuration of the diesel generator unit, because it takes on a large amount of heat generated by the diesel generator set when it is loaded and ensures the continuous work of the genset. Below are four details to be paid attention to in the operation of radiator of generator set
1. The coolant of the radiator in operation is usually very hot and pressurized. Do not clean the radiator or remove the pipe without cooling. Do not work on the radiator or open the fan cover while the fan is rotating.
2. Prevent corrosion. Always keep pipe joints free of leakage, and regularly add water to the top of the radiator to drain air to keep the system "airless". Radiators should not be partially injected with water as this accelerates corrosion. For non-working generators, water should be fully emptied or filled. If possible, use distilled water or natural soft water and add appropriate antirust agent.
3. External cleaning. In the dust-rich or fouling environment, the gap in the radiator may be blocked by debris, insects and other substances, thus affecting the efficiency of the radiator. Regular cleaning of these light deposits can be done with low-pressure hot water and cleaner spray, ejecting steam or water from the front of the radiator to the fan. If the jet from the opposite direction will only blow the dirt into the center. When using this method, use cloth to block diesel engines and alternators. Stubborn deposits, which cannot be removed by this method, can be removed from the radiator and soaked in hot alkaline water for about 20 minutes, then rinsed with hot water.
4. Internal cleaning. If the connection leaks, you have no choice but to use hard water for some time. Or because electricity has been running for some time and no rust remover, the system may be clogged by scale. Scale removal may follow the following steps:
A. Drain the water from the heat dissipation system, and then remove the pipe from the place where the diesel engine is connected.
B. Accurate 4% acid solution and clear water, the acid into the water, do not reverse the process.
C. Wait a few minutes to mix, and then heat the solution to 49 ℃ (120), which is the highest point and can't be higher.
D. Slowly pour the solution through the filter cap or a dissection into the pipe, which will bubble. When the chemical reaction stops, fill the radiator with the hot solution.
E. Let the solution stay in the system for a few minutes, then put the solution back into the original container from the bottom pipe or drain.
F. Check the inside of the tank, if there is still scale, repeat the above steps to enhance the acid solution to 8.
G. After scale removal, neutralize the acid reaction by following the following steps: Fill the container with clear water, heat to boiling point, add daily soda crystals, and add 20 liters of water (1 pound for 4 gallons of water) to 20 liters of water (1 pound for 4 gallons of water) in proportion as follows. Fill the radiator with this solution and let it flow back to the original container.
H. The radiator is flushed several times with the method mentioned above. Finally, the radiator is stopped in the radiator for at least one hour after filling, and the radiator is flushed with hot water after emptying.
I. Before reinstalling and using the radiator, use water twice the normal working pressure to test for leakage, sometimes due to the removal of scale and leakage.
J. Before rerunning, the coolant is added with the necessary anticorrosive agent and a proper amount of condensing agent.
Diesel generator sets will produce a lot of heat during operation, if the heat can not be removed in time, it will lead to the damage of diesel engine. Therefore, good heat dissipation must be maintained. In order to ensure the good heat dissipation effect of the generator set, it is necessary to ensure the good ventilation effect in the generator room and to maintain the normal operation of the radiator of the diesel generator set.
Matters needing attention in radiator ventilation of diesel generator sets.
1. The inlet baffle and shutter should be able to adjust the gas flow rate when in operation (E. G. the narrow blade shutter assembly is more resistant than the wide leaf window assembly).
2. Radiators must use flexible pipe joints to absorb displacement and vibration of diesel generators to prevent noise from spreading.
3. In order to reduce fan noise and reduce the adverse effects of external wind, the baffle should be increased in the vicinity of ventilation inlet and outlet.
4. The automatic switch should close the air inlet and outlet when the diesel generator set is stopped under the high and cold climate. The thermostatic control valve should be partially opened for partial air circulation during operation of diesel generator units to reduce the intake of cold air. When diesel generator sets start up, the inlet and outlet valves should be all opened, and the circulation control valves should be closed when the temperature is above 60 °F (16 ℃).
5. Except in the cold climate, the ventilation air should be discharged directly from the room. It is forbidden to be used to heat other rooms (except the generator room).