Perkins 1300 Series family of ElectropaK engines has become renowned throughout the power generation industry for the engines’ superior performance and reliability.
The 1306C-E87TAG6 engine is a turbocharged and air-to-air charge cooled unit, featuring hydraulically actuated electronically controlled unit injectors (HEUI) with ‘full authority’ electronic engine management providing reliable,quiet, economic operation supported by the quick starting, fast response and close control demanded by the electrical power generation market.
High Performance Productive Power
1. Hydraulically actuated Electronically controlled Unit Injectors – high-pressure fuel injection gives consistent, reliable high performance.
2. Constant electronic engine management and monitoring enable precise fuel metering and injection timing to ensure reliable low temperature starting, superb economy with performance and very close governing.
Quiet, Clean Power
1. A rigid structure minimises noise transmission and helically cut gears provide quiet power transfer to auxiliaries.
2. Forced induction and electronic fuel injection control combine to reduce combustion noise while electronically optimised fuel/air mixing ensures complete combustion resulting in virtually smoke free operation with emissions capability matching current and future emissions legislation.
1. A fully balanced induction-hardened steel crankshaft gives smooth performance with minimised bearing loads.
2. Oil cooled pistons with keystone top and second rings give longer life while positive rotational valves and roller cam followers reduce wear on valve seats, tappets and cam lobes.
1. Cylinder head coolant is directed to valve bridges and injectors and lubricating oil is cooled in a high efficiency oil cooler, both features enhancing engine reliability.
2. Electronic safety shutdown option protects the engine while event and fault warning codes protect operations.
1. Electronic diagnostics help to keep the engine at its productive best while enabling the operator to plan maintenance. Oil and filter changes at 450 hours reduce down time.
2. All engines are supported by the Perkins worldwide network of 4,000 distributors and dealers.
Type of Operation
Typical Generator Output (Net)
Perkins 1306C-E87TAG6 Standard ElectropaK Specification
Mounted air filter and turbocharger
Hydraulically actuated electronically controlled unit fuel injectors with full authority electronic control
Electronic governing to ISO 3046-4 with stand-alone isochronous or load-sharing capabilities
Spin-on fuel filter with pre-filter and hand primer pump
Wet rear well steel sump with filler and dipstick
Full flow spin-on filters
Tube-type oil cooler thermostatically controlled
Thermostatically controlled with belt driven circulating pump and 28 inch belt-driven fan
Radiator mounted with all guards and pipes
Air/air charge cooler incorporated in radiator
24V starter motor and 24V 45 amp alternator with DC output
Electronic Control Module mounted on engine with wiring looms and sensors
3 level engine protection system
Flywheel and housing
High inertia flywheel to SAE 3 J620 Size 111/2
Cast iron SAE 2 flywheel housing
Front engine mounting bracket
75% of prime power
50% of prime power
Perkins Engine 1306C-E87TAG6 General Data
Number of cylinders
Turbocharged and air-to air chargecooled
Bore and stroke
116.6mm x 135.9mm
Direction of rotation
Anti-clockwise, viewed on flywheel
Total lubrication system capacity
Total coolant capacity
1822 mm x 875 mm x 1369 mm
Dry weight (ElectropaK)
±1.0% (With 4% engine governing)
Rated power factor
Double layer lap
Number of phase
Automatic start and auto mains failure control module
Data measurement and protective alarm, etc.
Starlight Perkins diesel generator power range is from 20KW to 1800KW. It can be used as prime diesel genset or emergency power supply according to customer’s needs. Starlight Perkins genset performance is given below:
Comply with GB2820 and ISO8528/3 standards. And meet the technical requirements of YD/T502 special diesel generator set in post and telecommunication system.
Conform to the provisions of the international standards GB/T2819 ISO8528, IEC34 etc;
There are different types of control boxes such as manual, automatic, remote monitoring and automatic intelligent types;
Basic configuration includes voltmeter, ammeter, water thermometer, oil pressure gauge, preheat controller, emergency stop button, battery voltmeter, schedule, phase selector switch, etc.
If you are interested in our Perkins generator, welcome to contact us to get the price.