Regardless of the maintenance carried out on diesel generator sets, relevant components should be dismantled, inspected, and installed in a planned and step-by-step manner. The surface of the dismantled components should be kept clean, oil should be applied to prevent rust, and attention should be paid to the relative position of detachable parts, the structural characteristics of non detachable parts, assembly gaps, and adjustment methods to avoid assembly difficulties after disassembly.
In the process of using and maintaining diesel generator sets, in addition to the second level technical maintenance items, the following additional work items need to be added:
1. Check cylinder head components: Check the wear of the intake and exhaust valves, valve seats, valve guides, valve springs, push rods, and rocker arm mating surfaces, and repair or replace them if necessary.
2. Check the piston and connecting rod components: Check the wear of the piston rings, cylinder sleeves, connecting rod small end bushings, and connecting rod bearing shells, and replace them if necessary.
3. Check crankshaft components: Check the wear of thrust bearings and thrust plates, check for circumferential flow in the inner and outer rings of the rolling main bearings, and replace them if necessary.
4. Check the transmission mechanism and gas distribution phase: Check the gas distribution phase, observe the wear of the transmission gear meshing surface, measure the meshing clearance, and repair or replace it if necessary.
5. Check the fuel injector: check the spray condition of the fuel injector, and grind or replace the precision parts of the fuel injector if necessary.
6. Check the fuel injection pump: Check the sealing of the plunger coupling and the wear of the governor flying hammer, and replace it if necessary.
7. Check the turbocharger: Check the clearance between the impeller and the housing, check the wear of the floating bearings, turbine rotor shaft, air seals, oil seals, and other parts, and repair or replace them if necessary.
8. Check the oil pump, water pump, and cooling fan: disassemble and measure vulnerable parts, adjust and repair them.
9. Check the cylinder head and intake and exhaust pipe gaskets: those that are damaged or have lost their sealing function should be replaced.
10. Check the generator and starter: clean all components, bearings, blow dry and add new lubricating grease. Check the wear of the starter gears and whether the transmission device is flexible.
Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd was founded in 1974 and is one of the earliest manufacturers of generators and diesel generator sets in China. The company has a registered capital of 218.88 million yuan. The company covers an area of 86,000 square meters and a building area of 55,000 square meters. There are more than 660 employees, including 456 professional technicians and 106 senior technicians. It has 46 sales and service outlets nationwide. The main products are diesel engines, generator sets, and diesel generators, providing users with a one-stop service of design, supply, debugging and maintenance at any time. Dingbo has always insisted on using first-class talents, building first-class enterprises, manufacturing first-class products, creating first-class services, and making every effort to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If any question please feel free to visit our website https://www.dieselgeneratortech.com/ or send email to email@example.com.