The oil pipeline of the Volvo generator set is an important component for supplying diesel to the generator set. If there is air in the oil circuit of the Volvo generator set, it must be removed in time. So, how should the air in the oil circuit of the Volvo generator set be eliminated? Below, Starlight power generation equipment will answer for you.
1. Conventional methods. Use a screwdriver or a wrench to unscrew any vent screw on both sides of the fuel injection pump for a few turns, press the manual fuel pump with your hand until the discharged diesel is continuous, without air bubbles, and makes a "squeaking" sound. Then tighten the bleed screw and press the manual oil pump back to its original position. The common cause of the failure is that the low-pressure oil circuit cannot supply oil continuously or is insufficient.
The possible reasons are as follows:
(1) There is air in the oil circuit, and the air can be removed as appropriate.
(2) If the oil cut-off solenoid valve is damaged or the circuit is faulty, replace the oil cut-off solenoid valve or eliminate the circuit fault.
(3) If there is insufficient or no diesel in the diesel tank, it should be filled with diesel.
(4) The fuel filter or pipeline is blocked by dirt. Clean the fuel filter or pipeline and replace the filter element.
2. If you do not have a suitable screwdriver or wrench to open the bleed screw on the fuel injection pump, you can first unscrew the hand fuel pump, then loosen any pipe joint from the diesel filter to the fuel injection pump, and then By repeatedly pressing the hand oil pump until a smooth and bubble-free oil flow is discharged from the joint, then tighten the joint while pressing the hand oil pump, and then press the hand oil pump back to its original position.
3. If you don't have a wrench to loosen the joints in the pipeline, you can press your hand oil pump repeatedly until the low pressure oil pressure in the fuel delivery pump to the fuel injection pump section is high enough, and the fuel will flow into the overflow valve. Fuel return line, the gas in the oil line will be discharged from the overflow valve.
When the Volvo generator set is exhausting air, the starting power of the set should be turned on so that the air in the oil circuit can be exhausted cleanly. In order to obtain lower combustion noise and reduce emissions, the combustion chamber of some diesel engines is designed as a pre-combustion type, which has poor starting performance. In order to improve startability, a glow plug is installed in the pre-combustion chamber. If the glow plug or Failure of the circuit will make it difficult to start the diesel engine.
4. If you need to remove the air in the oil circuit, you can first loosen the bleed screw on the fuel injection pump or loosen any joint between the diesel filter and the fuel injection pump, and then drive the mechanical fuel pump by starting. The leak point will spray out unobstructed and bubble-free fuel, then tighten the leak point you loosened.
The above content is the method of removing the air in the oil circuit of Volvo generator set by Starlight Power Generation Equipment. Here, we remind the majority of users: The air in the oil circuit of Volvo generator set will bring a lot of obstacles to the operation, making the unit difficult. It will turn off when it is started or at any time. Therefore, if there is air in the oil circuit, it must be removed in time. If you have any questions welcome visit our website or send email to us email@example.com, we will very happy to serve you.