Home Products News Contact Us
Home > Supports > Diesel Engine > Main Features and Functions of Diesel Generator Set Test System

Main Features and Functions of Diesel Generator Set Test System

Oct. 21, 2022

The diesel generator set intelligent test system can accurately test the output power and load capacity of various generator sets. It mainly tests all electrical parameters of the diesel generator set, including dynamic parameters. It is composed of measurement and control and load cabinet. It is used with the upper computer to achieve intelligence, automatically complete the special test of all electrical parameters of the diesel generator set, and generate charts, curves and test reports at the same time, Fully separate from manual operation (intelligent control, automatic/manual optional). It provides a scientific detection method for high-power diesel generator equipment.

chinese generator

Main features and functions of diesel generator set are as follows:

1. It can measure the steady three-phase voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, frequency, operation time and other basic functions of the diesel generator set.

2. With harmonic analysis function, it can simultaneously analyze voltage and current 2~40th harmonic content and total harmonic content; Electric energy accumulation function.

3. The diesel generator set setting test, fluctuation test and transient test (sudden load loading and unloading) functions can automatically test the maximum and minimum voltage, maximum and minimum current, maximum and minimum frequency and recovery time when the load suddenly changes.

4. It has powerful voltage wave recording function, and is equipped with photoelectric isolation RS485/RS232 serial port communication function, which has powerful serial port function.

5. Not only can all the steady state parameters be measured, but also the curves of sudden load, sudden discharge, voltage, current, frequency, voltage, current harmonic curve and harmonic content can be measured.

6. With the use of the upper computer, it can automatically complete the measurement of all electrical parameters of the diesel generator set. Automatically generate various charts, curves and test reports. Standardized operation and strong authority. The data content is rich, the report applicability is strong, and the signature and format can be changed according to user needs.

7. There are four groups of load control functions, each group can control 25% of the load, which can be combined into four load forms of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%, or set as required.

8. Load control function, which can perform sudden load loading and unloading.

9. It has the function of loading inductive or capacitive loads (designed separately according to user needs).

10. The above controls can be either automatically controlled by computer or manually controlled on the panel.

11. It is equipped with three channels of environmental temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure sensor interfaces to automatically complete the measurement, display and upload of environmental temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure (the user configures the sensor by himself).

12. The segmented power input mode is optimized, which is easy to set and covers all power values (1kw~120kw at most, 0.5kVA~50.5 kVA).

13. Realize intelligent control, and automatically test various parameters of diesel generator set, including dynamic parameters. It provides a scientific detection means for high-power diesel generator sets (first in China).

14. Cooling mode: forced air cooling.

15. Working mode: load sectionalized control (single pole double throw switch is controlled by contactor). It can meet any power combination within rated power.

As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via sales@dieselgeneratortech.com.

Contact Us
  • Add.: Room 601, Laboratory Building, No.2 Gaohua Road, Nanning, Guangxi, China.
  • Tel.: +86 771 5805 269
  • Fax: +86 771 5805 259
  • Cellphone: +86 134 8102 4441
                    +86 138 7819 8542
  • E-mail: sales@dieselgeneratortech.com
Follow Us

Copyright © Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap

Contact Us