Many users do not know how to maintain the diesel generator set correctly after selecting a suitable diesel generator set. As time passes, it will cause unnecessary wear of the diesel generator set. Therefore, regular maintenance of the diesel generator set is also very important. So, how to maintain it? Let's get back to basics and explain it in detail.
Level 1 inspection
Clean the engine room at least once a month, check the diesel engine and oil level, water level, fuel volume, battery and belt, and test run the diesel generator set for 10-20 minutes each time. Observe the oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, voltage, current and frequency, and record the data. Listen to the engine for any abnormal sounds and promptly troubleshoot any faults. Check the battery, measure the output voltage, check the electrolyte, and decide whether to charge the electrolyte according to the situation. Switch between the main and backup batteries once a month, and replace any unusable batteries in a timely manner.
Level 2 inspection (250 hours or half a year)
1. Repeat the first level inspection.
2. The diesel generator set has operated for half a year, but the actual operation time has not reached 250 hours. The water tank needs to be cleaned, and the oil quality and filter, coolant filter, diesel filter, and air filter need to be checked to determine whether they need to be replaced according to the actual situation.
3. When the diesel generator set has been running for 250 hours in total, it is necessary to clean the water tank and replace the oil, oil filter, coolant filter, diesel filter and air filter.
Level 3 inspection (1500 hours or 1 year)
1. Repeat the first and second level inspections.
2. The diesel generator set has been running for one year, but the actual running time has not reached 1500 hours. It is necessary to check the belt tensioner, the tensioner at the rear of the water pump, the oil quality of the engine oil, and determine whether the valve and fuel injection nozzle need to be adjusted according to the actual situation.
3. When the diesel generator set has been running for 1500 hours in total, check the belt tensioner and the tensioner at the rear of the water pump, replace the engine oil, and adjust the valves and fuel injection nozzles.
4. Open the end cover of diesel generator set, test the insulation resistance to ground and remove dust.
Level 4 inspection (4500 hours or 2 years)
1. Repeat the first, second, and third level inspections.
2. The diesel generating set has operated for 2 years, but the actual operation time has not reached 4500 hours. Check or replace the fan, water pump pulley bearing, and the rear tensioner of the water pump, and determine whether to clean and calibrate the fuel injection nozzle according to the actual situation.
3. When the diesel generator set has been running for 4500 hours in total, check or replace the fan, water pump belt tensioner pulley bearing, water pump rear tensioner pulley, clean and calibrate the fuel injection nozzle.
As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via email@example.com.