During the operation of Cummins diesel generator, there must be some dirt. How to remove those dirt? In this article, Starlight Power Generation Equipment Co., Ltd. will briefly introduce some methods for Cummins diesel generator to remove dirt.
1. Oil washing method is often used to remove oil stains
General parts are cleaned with diesel and dried with compressed air after cleaning. Detailed parts can be cleaned with diesel or petroleum. But after cleaning with diesel, if not repaired or assembled quickly, the parts should be soaked in diesel again to prevent rusting.
2. For parts with high oil stains, chemical cleaning can be used when equipment conditions permit. The parts can be placed in an alkaline solution, heated to 70-90 ℃, soaked for 10-15 minutes, removed, and washed clean with clean water (preferably hot water), and then dried with compressed air.
In order to prevent corrosion of non-ferrous metal parts, the formula of the solution should be different from that of steel parts. When cleaning, the formula should be selected based on the material and surface quality requirements of the parts, as well as the quantity of stored drugs.
Key points for applying cleaning agents:
1. Control the preparation method and concentration of cleaning solution.
2. Control the cleaning temperature and heating method well, and strictly control the temperature during manual cleaning.
3. To adopt appropriate mechanical means, the cylinders of the Cummins diesel generator work in a certain order, and the thrust that affects the piston becomes the force that drives the crankshaft to move and transform through the connecting rod, thus driving the crankshaft to twist. Applying the principle of 'electromagnetic induction', Cummins diesel generator will output induction electromotive force, and current can be generated through the closed load circuit. This article only describes the operation principle of Cummins siesel generator. In order to obtain an applicable and stable power output, a series of diesel engine and generator control, protection devices and circuits are also needed. Brushes and wipes can be used for manual cleaning. Cummins siesel generator refers to the mechanical equipment that converts the energy of other situations into electrical energy. It is driven by water turbines, steam turbines, diesel engines or other power machines to transfer water flow, air flow, The energy generated by fuel combustion or atomic Nuclear fission is converted into mechanical energy and transmitted to the generator, which then converts it into electrical energy. When there is serious oil stains or carbon deposits, a steel wire brush can be used for cleaning.
4. Before cleaning, there should be a certain amount of soaking time to meet the needs of dampness, infiltration, and exudation.
5. Cleaning can be divided into coarse washing and fine washing. When the oil stains on the cleaning solution after fine washing are not severe, the floating oil stains on the upper layer can be scraped off and reapplied.
As a professional diesel generator manufacturer, we always insist on using first-class talents to build a first-class enterprise, create first-class products, create first-class services, and strive to build a first-class domestic enterprise. If you would like to get more information welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.