The 1000KW diesel generator set of Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. adopts the shoulder positioning connection, and the diesel engine flywheel directly drives the generator to rotate through the elastic coupling. The unit is cooled by closed circulating water, and the fan is of the external blowing type. The control box is a standard type, which is easy to operate and maintain, and is placed above the generator. In this article, Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. will introduce the correct start-up and shutdown steps for 1000KW diesel generator sets in detail.
1. Rotate the fuel trim operation handle or press the "fuel engine speed up" button to fix the diesel engine door at the position equivalent to the idle speed of the unit (about 500-700rpm).
2. Turn on the power switch, the power indicator light is on, then press the pre-fuel supply button to start the pre-supply pump, and each operation does not exceed 30S. If the next operation fails to meet the requirements, it should be stopped for 30S and then repeated once until the oil pressure reaches 0.2-0.3MPa (only for the pre-fuel pump), press the start button to start the diesel engine. At this time, the operation indicator lights up. If the diesel engine still cannot be started after pressing the start button for 12 seconds, wait for 2 minutes before starting the second time. If it cannot be started for three consecutive times, check and find out the cause of the failure. If the temperature is low, for units equipped with a preheating device, the preheating switch can be pulled out to the first position first.
At this time, the preheater is turned on, and after 2 minutes, pull the preheat switch outward to the second position. At this time, when the preheater is turned on, the solenoid valve is turned on, and the fuel enters the preheater. At this time, press the start button to start the diesel engine. After a successful start, the preheat switch should be pushed back to its original position. During the starting process, due to the large voltage drop of the battery, there may be fluctuations in the digital display of the monitor. At this time, just press the "Signal Release" button to eliminate this phenomenon.
3. After the diesel engine is started, the speed should be controlled at about 600-700rpm, and pay close attention to the reading of the oil pressure. If there is no indication of the oil pressure, it should be stopped immediately for inspection.
4. If the low-speed operation is normal, the speed can be gradually increased to 1000-1200rpm for diesel engine preheating operation. When the water temperature reaches 50°C and the oil temperature reaches about 45°C, the speed is increased to 1545rpm or 1575rpm (for units above 250KW), the charging indicator light is on, and the generator voltage is adjusted to the rated value. At this time, the frequency meter reading should point to 51.5Hz or 52.5Hz (for units above 250KW).
5. If the unit is working normally at this time, you can close the automatic air switch, and then gradually increase the load. Note that the air switch is equipped with a voltage loss protection device. It must be closed when the generator voltage reaches 70% of the rated voltage (when closing, the switch handle should be buckled down and then closed up). After the switch is opened, if the generator voltage drops to 40-70% of the rated voltage, the switch will bounce upward again, but it is not in the closed position, which is a normal phenomenon.
1. Gradually remove the load and disconnect the automatic air switch.
2. Under no-load conditions, gradually reduce the speed to 600-700r/min, and stop when the water and oil temperatures of the diesel engine drop below 70°C.
3. When the ambient temperature is lower than 5°C, all the accumulated water in the cooling system of the diesel engine such as the cooling water tank, circulating water pump, oil cooler, and body should be drained to prevent freezing. However, if antifreeze is added, it is not necessary to drain water.
4. Clean the whole unit and prepare for the next start-up operation.
Founded in 1974, Jiangsu Starlight Electricity Equipments Co.,Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jiangsu Starlight Power Group. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of generator sets in China. Starlight Power has 64 sales and service departments, which provide users with long-term technical advice, free debugging, free maintenance, and free training services. Looking forward to your inquiry, for more details, please contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org.